ⓝⓘⓝⓔ💜❤

"Did you fixed the schedule with Mr. Min?" Jungkook glanced over the files then looked at his assistant with a serious and stern expression, his signature look when immersed in work.

"Yes, Sir. Mr. Min will be arriving in an hour. Hopefully, we can collaborate effectively," his personal assistant, Hyunjin, confirmed. Jungkook nodded and contiued to work on his laptop.

Shortly after, his awaited person Mr. Min arrived, greeted by Jungkook.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Jeon."

"Same to you, too. Mr. Min, have a seat "
Jungkook gestured for him to take a seat. As they shook hands, Jungkook noticed Mr. Min's silver hair and his buttoned-down demeanor, both indicative of their serious business personas. On the sidelines, Minjoon observed Mr. Min's personal assistant also entering the room. Their assistants, Hwang Hyunjin and Lee Felix, exchanged greetings as well.

"Hi, I'm Hwang Hyunjin, JK's PA. And you?" Hyunjin introduced himself, reaching out his hand,

"I'm Lee Felix. Nice to meet you, too" Felix responded, returning the handshake.

"Pretty name with a pretty face."
Hyunjin complimented with a playful flirty wink at Felix, causing him to blush slightly before they both halted their interaction upon noticing their bosses' glaring at them making them realize they're talking might disturb the two.

"Now that we've finally met, I hope you've had a chance to consider the offer we discussed last time. What are your thoughts?" Jungkook asked, his expression serious.

Yoongi nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, I'm intrigued by the idea. Collaborating with the Great Jeon certainly brings advantages. I'm confident we'll both benefit."

"Absolutely. We're the true players in this field, after all. I've collaborated with almost everyone, and now it's just you left. So, why not? Shall I take that as a yes?" Jungkook reached out his hand, which Yoongi promptly shook, nodding in agreement.

"I'm glad we could finally come to an agreement. Let's show them who's in charge," Yoongi said with a smirk.

"Indeed, it's time for the Min and Jeon duo to make their mark," Jungkook replied, smirking as they shook hands firmly.

Hyunjin and Felix exchanged glances, observing their bosses' interaction.

"Where's the documents?" Hyunjin nodded at his words and searched the desk for the documents, and ounf it handing to Felix who retrieved them for checking and printing. As Hyunjin rummaged through the desk, he stumbled upon something unexpected amidst the files and documents.

"Boss, did you bring lunch? Really?" Hyunjin was utterly confused when he spotted a small lunchbox on the desk, emitting a tempting aroma of freshly cooked food. Jungkook paused his conversation with Yoongi and glanced over at Hyunjin, slightly annoyed to see him holding the lunchbox.

"Why are you holding that?" Jungkook asked, his tone firm.

"Just confused, I've never seen you bring a lunchbox before. Did the cook make it? It smells delicious," Hyunjin replied, sniffing the air and feeling his mouth water at the tantalizing scent.

"Put it back, Hyunjin!" Jungkook ordered sharply. It seemed as if Hyunjin was entranced by the aroma, unable to hear Jungkook's command.

"Hyunjin!" Jungkook's tone grew more assertive.

"Oops, sorry, boss," Hyunjin finally snapped out of his daze when Jungkook stood up and swiftly snatched the lunchbox from his hands. Apologizing for his behavior, Hyunjin explained, "I'm sorry, boss, but what can I do? It smells so good, I couldn't resist."