ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ💜❤

"Kim SeokJin, I hate you."

"Park Jimin, I love you, too." Jimin sighed, caressing his forehead while continued to run. Jin only smiled awkwardly, continuing to laugh. Taehyung only giggled, seeing the two bicker. The trio were now sprinting towards their classroom, backpacks flapping like capes.

"It's all your fault that we are late!"

"No, Chim, we're not late. We're just fashionably delayed!" Jin said, gasping for breath.

"Keep your mouth shut. When you weren't here, we used to attend on time. Professors were impressed by seeing our timing. But now, as soon as you return, we are getting late on the first day with you," Jimin shouted; his words made Jin and Tae look at each other while running. His words made sense.

"Now, what do we have here? The visual trio of our campus finally reunited and being late again." The professor spoke, showing his dimples. He wasn't smiling, yet his dimples popped out, making Jin feel weak. He nudged Jimin, who was nervously standing.

"Hey, you didn't say my crush was the homeroom teacher. Like how could you forget such a big deal? I didn't wear nice clothes today, god!" Jin cursed under his breath. He went silent, receiving Jimin's deathly glare.

"Sorry Professor Namjoon, it's these two idiots' fault," Jimin said, eyeing Tae and Jin, who showed innocent eyes.

Their professor, Kim Namjoon, let out a sigh, knowing this isn't a new thing. "At first, you two were attending classes too early, but guess how after this guy's return made this trio full-fledged. So that's why you are late, cause it is now your three's significant signature to be late and alert the whole class that 'look, we visual kings are here,' right?" Namjoon said, raising his eyebrows. His words made the trio smile awkwardly.

"I can't even say don't be late next time because I know you guys will be late even if you don't want to; the universe will make you late. So, just come in."

The three immediately nodded their heads and got into the classroom, making all students around give them eyes, especially at Jin, as he returned after such a long time. His admirers really missed him. Sitting on their named bench, the second bench from the last row, the three settled down, opening their bags and books while Jin rested his head on his hands, cupping his face. He stared at Professor Namjoon, who was speaking about the lecture.

"He has gotten more handsome... so cute. Did you see? His dimples pop out on its own seeing me?" Jin asked, surprising both Tae and Jimin. Tae gave him an awkward face while Jimin rolled his eyes. It wasn't a new thing either.

Jin, ignoring their banter, lookes and continued to speak, staring dreamily at Namjoon with his dreamy smile.

"He even smiled at me," Jin whispered, making Jimin and Tae look at each other, thinking when did the professor smile when all he did was furrow in disbelief of them being late like always.

"It was probably because he had spinach in his teeth," Jimin whispered, making Tae laugh out, but he controlled his voice. Jin only gave him a glare and continued to stare.

"You two are idiots. Why am I even friends with you?" Jin rolled his eyes. "Whatever, I am happy with him and me... in my world. Pink, Purple and Red butterflies around. Him talking sweet with me. It's just his nature is so calm and nice, His every word is like honey dripping-" Jin was cut off; his daydreaming and admiration immediately turned into sheer horror, panic, and shock. It's like a tenth floor building falling on top of him.

"Guys, we're having a surprise test today!" The room fell silent as everyone was surprised by the test, but most of them were ready and prepared, unlike Jin, who couldn't even know what to think and how to process what he just heard.