ⓣⓦⓔⓛⓥⓔ💜❤

Jin felt awkward and nervous as he sat on his bed, flanked by his two beards of the day, as if his parents, who were looking at him with questioning eyes.
Jimin and Taehyung stood in front of Jin, who gave them an awkward smile. Taehyung tried to maintain a serious face, which ended up looking more funny than serious. He only acted serious to impress Jimin, who paid him little attention and remained standing with folded arms, sporting a serious expression. Finally, broke the silence in the room.

"Explain!" His order made Jin let out a sigh and sit a bit more properly.

"Sit down first, it's a big story. Your legs will hurt from standing so long." Jin gestured for them to sit on the bed beside him, which Taehyung immediately agreed to, sitting down beside him curiously, while Jimin took a chair and sat in front of him. Jin smiled and began to speak.

"Listen then."

Half an hour later, Jin finally stopped with his explanation, taking a drink of water from the bottle. Taehyung and Jimin looked surprised, having heard all that.

"So, you're his nanny?" Jimin asked.

"You cook and clean for them?" Taehyung inquired.

"Yep, that's what I do. I don't mind it though. Have you seen how adorable Soobin is, right? So I like taking care of him. It's just his Dad who makes it a bit difficult, but it's okay too. Those two are like peas in a pod, just with different ages and sizes," Jin said with a chuckle, taking a dramatic swig of water and setting the bottle aside. Jimin and Taehyung exchanged amused glances.

"I'm all for it as long as it's not getting under your skin. I heard that JJK is a rude and arrogant guy. So, if the dude gives you any kinds of trouble, just give me the signal, and I'll kick his ass off to Neptune. Heard it's nice this time of year," Jimin declared with mock sternness, as if he's the defender of the galaxy against arrogant dudes.

"Yes, yes, I will make sure to tell you, my mommy bird," Jin said with mischievous giggles, addressing Jimin as his protective mother. Jimin rolled his eyes, and Taehyung and Jin high-fived each other.

"So, are you going tomorrow too?"

"I will go early and give him a surprise. So that's why I want you two to wake me up!"

"Wow, you're taking care of a kid while I'm taking care of you. You can't wake up early yourself, then how can you wake up a kid?" Jimin asked, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, don't insult me like that. Besides, Soobin is really mature for his age. He gets up in one call, unlike me who needs to get cold shower to wake up," Jin said with a blank face as he remembered how deep a sleeper he is. One day they had an exam, and he still didn't wake up, which left his best friends with nothing but to throw water on him to wake him up.

"Well, then you should take lessons from him to be mature haha!" Taehyung said, receiving glares from Jin.

"Don't glare at him, he did say the truth."

"Of course he did. Even if he didn't, you'd always take his side. He's your little boyfie for some reason," Jin rolled his eyes as he said with mischievous voice, his words making Taehyung shy while Jimin became angrily embarrassed as he stood up, grabbing a pillow and started to punch Jin with it.

"How dare you! Stop speaking nonsense always, Jin!"

"Ouch...d-don't hit me...ouch, Tae, help!"

"I don't wanna die. So I'm just gonna go. Bye Jin, Bye baby!"

"What did you say?" Jimin asked in horror, but Taehyung mischievously run from there, closing the door behind him, leaving Jin giggling loudly and Jimin sighing in anger.