ⓣⓦⓞ💜❤

Jin was all shocked. His mouth was still wide open; he couldn't believe his ears of what he just heard. He was very shocked by the words this pint-sized kid said. But hearing those words, Jin was damn sure. The kid is a spoiled brat.

Being himself, Jin kneeled down and held the boy's shoulder, who showed no expression and continued to enjoy his ice cream. Jin didn't know what to say or do; he only let out a breath and caressed his forehead with his eyes closed. And the next second, he opened his eyes only to see the kid disappear from his sight.

"Where did he go?" Jin looked around, but he couldn't find the kid anywhere.
"How can he just disappear? He was just here," Jin exclaimed in worry. He ran around looking, unfortunately, he didn't even know the kid's name to call him out.

Jin stopped when he saw the kid walking in the middle of the road. Jin felt a bit relieved as he finally found the boy, but his chest immediately felt heavy when he saw a car speeding right behind the boy, who had no idea as he was too into eating and enjoying his ice cream, immediately sensing the danger he's in,

"No! Hey, kid!" Jin, without a second thought,springs into action with all speed he had. His shout made the kid froze and confused, startled by sudden shout. The car was getting close and the kid had no idea while Jin sprints towards him with his heart racing, his only thought to get to the boy before it's too late.

Jin grabs his arm and pulled his small body in his embrace and yanks him out of harm's way just as the car zooms past, missing them by inches. Jin with the boy, stumble backward, their hearts pounding in their chests. They both collapse onto the sidewalk, trembling with shock and relief.

Jin catching his breath, Immediately started rapping. "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Jin wipe off the dust from the kid's clothes and making him truned around to see any wounds, thankfully there wasn't.

"Thank goodness you are safe. God, My heart can rest now." Jin smiled at the kid who had an expressionless face, but Jin could tell the boy was very scared and didn't expect something like that to happen here.

"What were you doing, huh? What were you doing there? Do you know how dangerous that was?" Jin exclaimed in worry and was kind of mad too. He couldn't even think what might've happened with this small child if Jin didn't saw him in time. The boy was quiet all this time. He didn't say or show any emotions.

Jin could feel and hear the loud beating around the boy's chest. He was shivering in fear. Jin felt sad and angry at himself for scolding the boy, but he also was surprised how such a small boy could control his facial expressions. Jin pulled the boy into his embrace again to calm him down a bit, softly patting his hair and back.

"I'm sorry, now don't be scared. It's okay, everything is fine," Jin said softly as he felt relieved having the kid closer and all safe. The boy didn't say anything. Jin broke the hug and looked at him again to see if he was hurt because he wasn't talking at all.

"What happened?" Jin tried to follow the kid's gaze to see he was staring at the ice cream on the ground. Jin's mouth went O, as the sudden act had made the kid lose his ice cream which was on the ground. Jin could see the boy was sad and hurt by seeing his ice cream on the ground. He must be feeling sad that he had to steal money from others for this ice cream to get the road taste it.

"You are really worried about your ice cream only, huh? You were about to get hurt there, you know that?" Jin asked in disbelief. The boy was still looking at his wasted ice cream with a pout.

"I want... to eat..." The boy finally spoke and Jin was relieved seeing the boy could talk because he really thought the boy might have gone mute by the sudden incident.