CH13 "im sure."

cult👹

dylan
the wingstop was good
now I'm going to sleep
day 2 tomorrow
gn

Jacob
Do u and callum open your connected doors
Or nah
Just a question

Aliona
i would keep it open
and change
in front of him

walker
yeah sure you would

mckenna
Guys I'm invited to the Oscars next weekend

Ariana
me too!!!! For Barbie !!

Walker
I'm not lol

Aliona
Yeah bb it's cause Percy is recent
but I'm gonna see if I can bring some one else
cause my parents are invited with me
But maybe my dad won't go
so you're coming with me if that's the case

Walker
come to my room rn

Ariana
But she's with us 🥶

Mckenna
she's staying here lol

Aliona
Just come with us walker

Jacob
I'm coming too tf

Julian
where's my invite

mckenna
U don't need an invite Julian
Walk in any time u want

Dylan
Gn

          Julian, Jacob, walker, McKenna, Ariana and aliona were all in mckennas room making TikTok's and talking. The girls were planning their outfits for Rafes birthday party and the Oscar's but they were all getting dressed by brands for this big event. Like every year at the Oscar's, aliona is dressed by Donatella Versace. Never settle for less.

Julian was singing that one Spanish song that is trending on TikTok that goes "mami te siento lejo..." or whatever. Walker was just done making a TikTok with Jacob, when he comes and lays down next to Ali.
"How you doing?" He asks her. He still wants to talk to her about what happened. They kissed a lot yesterday but today it's just like, processing what happened I guess. And he needed her to talk to him. Ali looks at him. So much love in her eyes. "I'm very good"she smiles at him. He almost believes he's the reason she's 'very good'.
"So I was thinking if you-"
"UHM ALIONA?!!!"Ariana yells out looking at the other actress with very big eyes. Aliona is scared now. Ariana was on her phone before she screamed. What could she have seen to make her react like this. Oh my god did Ali's nudes get leaked?! But she's never taken nudes before! She's just freaking out. Everyone's looking between the 2.

"GIRL CHECK WHAT I JUST SENT YOU ON INSTAGRAM!"

Aliona wastes no time.

@ariana_greenblatt sent you a post.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.