CH8 "im julian hallet"

"I put a spell on you

because you're mine"

Nina Simone

Aliona ran and hugged jacob. Jacob Tremblay hugged aliona back tighlty, having really missed her.

      "Oh my god i havent seen you in a year!" He says

      "We saw each other 3 months ago Jacob."

      "Yeah in december so a year ago"

"Hey man" walker dabs Jacob up while aliona looked around to look for the rest of the cast. Everybody was sitting in some couches down in the hotel lobby. She reminds her self that this was still a job and that she had to put on some proffesionalism. So instead of running up to them and jumping on Ariana and Mckenna, she walks up to them. Everybody looked at her, some smiled some stayed neutral.

      "Main character arrives!" The co-producer, Carl, gets up and shakes her hand. "Hi." She smiles shyly. "Please take a seat." He says to aliona, walker and jacob. Before she sits she hugs every member of the main cast that was here. Ari and Ali hug tightly, aliona and Mckenna hug and do their handshake that they've had since they were 7, she hugs dylan kingwell, already knowing each other but not being close. Walker was greeting his new co workers as well. Aliona finally reaches the last person, a boy she never met, she recognises him just from the list of the cast they all received which included headshots. She looked him up on the internet to see that he just had a minor role in a disney channel show when he was a kid. Apart from that, there was just private social media accounts with his name. Julian Hallet. Thats his name. He looks around 16-17 years old. His hair was buzzed and it suprisingly looked very good. Hes a lightskin.

         Julian smiles at Aliona getting up to greet her. His smile is perfect. He's so tall and fit. She smiles at him, "Nice to meet you im Aliona Vera." She hugs him. The truth is, Julian knew exactly who she was. He really wanted to tell her that he knew exactly who she was since he was a child and that his favorite superhero is Ironman and that she plays his adoptive daughter.

      "Nice to meet you im Julian Hallet." He says very chill, putting all his actings skills to act like hes not freaking out. Hes been so anxious since he found out he got the role, even more anxious when he saw the other big actors that got casted with him. Aliona takes a seat next to Ariana and Mckenna, watching Walker shake Julian's hand, Walker being taller than the guy, aliona looks away having an internal crisis.

      "Okay ill start slow to not bother you too much right now," Carl laughs as all the young actors got silent, obviously being anxious. "So first of all, welcome and congratulations. Why welcome? Because this is the start of a big adventure for all of you. It is also the start of an important contribution to all of your careers, even you Aliona. We believe this movie will be as big as a marvel movie." Carl says, looking at Aliona. "It is also very awaited, not because we have very famous actors starring in it, but also because it is directed by Christopher Nolan. He's known for directing the batman movies, Interstellar and Openheimer. So having another Sci-fi movie directed by him after the huge success of Interstellar, will not go unseen." Carl talks, looking at every teenager, making sure they're listening. They all make eye contact with each other, all realisng what is actually happening.

        "And why congratulations?" He goes on, "Because you guys are not aware of the amount of auditions that were sent out from all around the world for each of your roles. And you were the ones we picked. It was not easy, you all had to go through extra auditions to comfirm our pick. Christopher, the team and i are already very satisfied" Walker looks at Aliona, secretly happy to share this moment with her, realising again that hes going to film a triology with one of his friends. Whatever happens he's going to be stuck with her for the next 3 years. Aliona looks at Carl while hes talking, but feels walker look at her for a bit and then back to carl. She quickly glances back at him.