CH1 "are you in LA?"

Aliona was watching "Twin Peaks" with her brother at home, in California. It was a Friday afternoon. Rafe and Aliona were having conversations from here to there, gossiping about Rafe's love life. Aliona was sick of it. She doesn't give up on her little brother though, and proceeds to give him the same advice she's been giving him for the past year,

"We already know Jasmin has anger issues but that's not the problem here Rafe, you're provoking her! You're the problem!" Aliona says sipping on her Spanish latte,

"How am I provoking her Ali, when she was the one answering some dudes DM'S!" Rafe starts raising his voice at his sister, the situation quickly frustrating him.

Aliona has witnessed so many fights between her little brother and his girlfriend of one year. Even when ali's on set on the other side of the world, these two still find a way to get her involved, they'd have joined calls where the lovebirds would yell at each other in front of their therapist (aliona).

Aliona knows that Rafe and Jasmin are each other's first love, but she's concluded that they were toxic as well. That doesn't remove the fact that her and Jasmin are great friends and that she is coming over later. Rafe just doesn't know it yet.

She sighs and checks the time on her phone: 6:17 PM.
"Okay Rafe try wearing something not ugly I invited our friends over tonight."
Her dad has been trying to open a new branch of their hotel in Thailand so he's been there for a bit. It takes time with all the paper work, so her mom joined him and they're staying there together until it's done. It's been like that Aliona's whole life, her parents are busy but so is she. She's been in numerous movies.

Walker

2 days ago
Pookie r u in LA?

hey vera yes i am
Percy Jackson press is on pause for now

ok come over on friday
I'm having a few friends over,
I also told Leah and Dior and all
but no one is in the city for now

Okay girl I'll lyk 👆🖕

now
walker
On my way!
mb autocorrect
I ain't that excited.

stfu and get here already
read

Aliona grins at the text between her and Walker and finishes getting ready. Over her green bikini she wore blue low waisted shorts and a white tank top. She let her long hair down. Aliona has been on set filming a movie for this last month and a half, and she barely had anytime for herself nor her friends. Now that she's done, for the first night of the weekend, a pool hangout with a bunch of friends was the way to go. Jasmin, her brothers girlfriend, just walked into her room.
"Girl he just side eyed me and asked me why the fuck I was here!" She drops her tote bag on the floor and hugs Ali.

"Ignore him, he's mad right now. What bikini are you wearing ?"
The redhead raises her shirt and reveals a black swimsuit.

"Cute, by the way Rafe called Ian and Jack over and they're taking care of the drinks so we're good." Ali says, Jasmin grins and asks,
   "Any acting friends coming over?"

"Yes I told Walker. Him and I need to hangout more before we start filming together."

Aliona still goes to the same public school she's been going to her whole life. Rafe goes there as well. Obviously she misses like half of the school year cause of filming but she still needs to go cause it's like law or whatever. It's the same situation for all child actors. The good thing about her being in that school since kindergarten is that the friends she made at school have basically been there before the fame.

And in 2 weeks, Ali Vera is going to be filming a very awaited movie here in Los Angeles. With many great actors. Walker Scobell included.