CH4 "grilled cheese"

There was a comfortable silence in the car

                 There was a comfortable silence in the car. Walker felt Alionas stares from the passenger seat. Instead of ignoring them, he discretely stares back at her small hands which were holding her phone. Aliona is a very attractive girl and no one can deny that fact. Walker though, has been trying to convince himself that she's not that pretty. Cause if he really faced the fact that she's incredibly beautiful, then he can't keep on ignoring the feeling in his stomach every time he looks at her, he'll have to face it as well. So now hes just acting like they're good friends bonding over a movie they're going to be filming together soon.

They drive in the front porch and walk in the house, Walker was singing a tiktok audio that was stuck in his head.

                   "Rafe?" Aliona calls out for her brother but gets no response. She calls his phone, no response. So walker goes upstairs to look for him but comes back down with no sign of Rafe. Aliona leads walker down to the garage and finds one of her dads car missing.

                  "I fucking knew it. Plus he still doesn't have his liscence, I told him not to do this 100 times!" Aliona yells out in frustration but walker is just looking at her moms Audi. She pats him on the head, having to stretch out her arm to reach.
                  "It's nice huh?"
"Out of respect, I'm not gonna ask you to let me drive it, but if you ever do, I swear to god I'll kiss you."

Aliona felt her heart get a little heavier at the way walkers eyes were shining and smiling at hers right now, but the comment he made made it heavier.

                    "Then I'm never letting you drive it duh." She plays it off, "But if you marry me then I'll get you like 4 cars okay?" She says sarcastically,

                   "You mean when I marry you, smart ass."
Aliona rolls her eyes at him and her stomach grolls, "make me something to eat instead please."

Now they were eating grilled cheese that walker cooked, aliona « helped» as well (she was scrolling on tiktok). Walker and alionas conversations were very comfortable, they came very naturally. He's an outgoing guy, very funny, and Aliona was sociable and loves to joke around.

                  "So what Marvel movie was the funnest to film?" Walker asks the girl, she chews on her sandwich and thinks. Working with the marvel cinematic universe was a huge part of her life, a big contribution to her career. The cast was her family.

                  "Probably avengers infinity war cause there was all the superhero's in it so the whole cast was just hanging around. Also because I had this huge fighting scene with Thanos so I had to train for so many hours with Josh and it was so much fun."

Walker nods along, listening to the girl speaking carefully. A part from the sarcasm Ali always has, the way she talks was gentle and mature. The experience she has in the acting industry makes her sort of wise, she knows exactly how to answer to all kinds of press questions and critisim. She knows what words to choose when talking to someone, of course when she's not under any emotion. Walker sort of looks up to her, she inspires him.

              "And what movie was the worst to film for you?" He asks, curious.
            "Endgame for sure, it was fun to film with the fight scenes and all but having iron man die and me crying over his dying body was like so realistic you know. I had to say bye to Robert after filming with him for over 10 years and Scarlett as well. so yeah it's the worst for me."

Walker nods at her while chewing. They make strong eye contact for a few seconds in silence before,

                 "So are you and Leah in like a talking stage or something?" Aliona spits it out, she's been meaning to ask him that for a while. she's aware of all the flings and gossips between actors but she wasn't sure about this one. Walker was her friend, and they told each other everything. But he's been on the Percy Jackson press tour for a while so they didn't get to catch up. Walker stops chewing, taken back by the question. He laughs it off,

                "No not at all. Why? do you think she likes me?" Now it was Ali that was taken back by the question.

                 "I don't know, I don't watch all your interviews." She doesn't make eye contact with him and gets up to put her empty dish in the sink.

A few months ago, walker auditioned for a role in a Sci-fi movie as one of the main characters. He got the role. a few months ago Ali Vera was casted for a role in the same movie as the main character. A few weeks ago, the official cast was announced to the public. The cast was mainly consisted of:

Aliona Vera Bellerose
Jacob Tremblay
Mckenna Graceful
Walker Scobell
Julian Hallet
Callum Turner
Dylan Kingwell
Ariana Greenblatt

Walker and aliona read the names off of a news article, already aware of the actors they were going to work with. They were sitting on the edge of the pool, their feet in the water. It was night time already.

                   "Calumn Turner is so hot I can't wait to work with him." Aliona admits. Walker laughs,

                   "AND he's gonna be the bad guy, that's even hotter." She says.
"Okay lets play truth or dare." Walker changes subject. "Okay ill ask you first." Ali says. "Truth or dare?"
"Truth girl, ask me a good question"

Vera thinks, swaying her feet in the pool, accidentally touching Walker's.
                     "Name all the substances you've tried." Aliona just asks this, even though she knows walkers life, as he tells her everything. She just didn't want to ask a bad question like he said.

Walker looks up recalling, he takes his fingers out to count and Aliona giggles,
                "So alcohol but that's normal, and then vape a few times and cigarettes once."

                  "Now I ask you, truth or dare?"

"Dare of course I'm not boring." Ali replies.

                 "You give me your phone unlocked for 1 minute." Walker says feeling smart,
                 "No way." Aliona was not down for this at all. She has nothing bad to hide from her friend it's just that it's too private, she forgets what she has in there.
               "You have to." Walker sings his sentence for some reason.
                "No." She refuses.

Walker was not gonna give up, he really wants to see it. For no specific reason. He was just curious of what his friend had to hide.

                "Pleaseeee...." he looks into Ali's eyes with his big blue ones pleadingly. He's was not begging like a child, but just with the eyes. And that was enough. Those blue eyes aliona gets lost in every time since they became friends. That look he gave her, was dangerous. She unlocks her phone and tosses it to him.