CH10 "Rio and Leya"

"You like a pretty boy with a pretty voice who's trying to sell you something something that you already have"Lovers rock (TV girl)

with a pretty voice
who's trying to sell you something
something that you already have"
Lovers rock (TV girl)

The table reading went very well. The actors got to meet most of the team. They all bonded very well. They read the beginning of the script, that included all the scenes they were filming this week. Filming takes very long, only 20 minutes of the movie was going to be made these seven days. Weekends were off though so that was good for everyone. These 20 minutes included the introduction. The triology is called « sector 1 » and each movie has longer different title added it to it.
Here's the context:

it was an apocalyptic world, not zombies. But dictatorship in the whole world with a complicated system. Kids dont grow up going to public schools and going on family trips. Adults don't run around trying to handle their families and their jobs. The only positions available were soldiers, doctors, mechanical engineers, teachers and dictators. If you weren't one of these, you are useless, you are nothing, so you're killed. This new system made by these dictators meant that, kids are put in sectors, there's the education one, who included a few kids that are put into intense academic classes for them to end up the best doctors or techs, to fully serve the 'government', help them develop their military's scientific equipment. And then there is the military which is the second sector of kids. They don't grab a bunch of 18 year old boys and make them run and shoot guns anymore. They grab them very young (oh). Boys and girls. The moment they turn 6, after having developed from a 'baby' into a child, they start their training. The trainings are, hand to hand combat, gadget use, shooting every weapon designed by the techs perfectly and finally strategy. For them to be the perfect soldiers and spies, they need to be taught languages. From their youth they've been taught English of course, Russian, Arabic, Mandarin, Spanish and French. So if some kids, the best ones, are sent on a mission in Uruguay, Morocco, Belgium, England, Ukraine, China whatever it is, they could do their job perfectly once they graduate. These 'kids' by the age of 14, are stronger and smarter than a 40 year old spy, back in the days. And that was the whole point. This trilogy focuses on 16 year olds in this world that are very close to their graduation, (their graduation being that they officially become soldiers at 16.) The main character being Leya (Aliona), the sectors best sniper and strategists, ruthless. Rio (Walker) never loses a hand to hand combat, jokes around with everything until he's in a ring. Nayra (Mckenna) the boss's favorite (Callum). Elise (Ariana) doesn't get on her nerves at all even in the most heated situations, best at keeping her calm and staying in role, one of the best in shooting. Wyatt (Jacob), has beef with everyone except with Elise, very good with gadgets (wow!). Enzo (Julian) second best at hand to hand combat and at sniping which makes him right under Leya and Rio, and he's very determined to be better. In the upcoming 3 movies, they will face very complicated unexpected unexplainable events. And they will be sent on missions to kill the other dictators (if they're the best)
(guys I tried explaining without sounding goofy but I swear it looks better in my mind.)