CH6 "bathroom"

PRIVATE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS
walker: @walkoreo33
aliona: @groguspam

INSTAGRAM NOTIFICATION
walkoreo33 has posted a story.

walkoreo33

story replies (private messages)

mckennagraceful don't. ever. hang. out. without. me. again. (also tell me why y'all were hanging out alone and why she was laying down on a bed and why you took a pic of her and why you posted it on your story😜)
walkoreo33 it's nothing weird
mckennagraceful sure walker
*
leenascobell we need to talk.
walkoreo33 ok.
*
alivera 🔥🔥💥💥
*
rafebellerose too pussy to post her on your main account huh?
walkoreo33 fuck off
*
arianagreenblatt she's so fine

* * *

Walker was driving and aliona was doing her makeup in the passenger seat. They decided they wanted to go to that party since they won't really have the time to do anything when they start filming. Rafe, Jasmin and their friends were already there. Walker and aliona walked in the porch of the crowded house and it looked exactly like in the movies. There was passed out dudes on the grass and some were vomiting on the side.

She looks up at the tall boy smiling at him, just happy that he was here with her. The house was very crowded, it had a pool and some people were swimming. Like a normal house party, high schoolers were smoking drinking dancing and having sex in the bathrooms. The 2 actors pushed through the crowd getting a few stares from people that recognized them. They were looking for their friends. Some guys were checking Vera out. So walker grabs her by the waist and pulls her closer to him.

                "I see them" Aliona says walking up to her friends walker following close by.
                "What are you doing here I thought you guys were staying home?!" Rafe stands up from the couch him and his friends were sitting on,

            "I didn't want to leave my favorite brother to drink alone!" She says sarcastically, even though she was planning on drinking. Walker shakes Ian, Rafe's and jacks hands and aliona literally jumps on Jasmin giving her the biggest hug.                
             "Were so having fun tonight" Jasmin whispers in Ali's ear. The boys were having a conversation. She smiled at her,
            "what do you mean?" Ali stares at her friend, Jasmin smirks at her and gives her a knowing look, filled with bad ideas.

             "Adam is here." Jasmin tells Ali that gasps.
             "Fuck no."
             "Yes he is."
             "No." Ali shakes her head. There is no way. She hasn't had a conversation with him in almost a year. He would stare at her in the school hallways, but she did everything in her power to avoid him. Adam and Aliona used to have a thing until he apparently leaked some 13 year old girls nudes from their school. She stopped all contact with him then.