♡ Author's Note ♡

!!THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE!!

~•><•~

This is Shelly I just wanted to get something off of my chest.

Because it has been bothering me since it happened & my heart is hurting for My Baby & I am not okay.

I don't know where else to write this so that is why I am writing it here.

If you don't care what I have to say then please move on to the next part.

Please no negative or rude comments just move on.

But if you are interested in what I have to say or what I am feeling then please keep reading.

..But anyway..

~•><•~

I don't know what is going on with My Baby all I know is last week's episode of Raw she had to Vacate her title due to injury.

I haven't been okay since it happened my heart is hurting & it is hurting for her.

She doesn't deserve this injury or not she doesn't deserve this.

I absolutely HATE WWE right now for doing this to her.

She doesn't deserve this she is an amazing champion she is MY CHAMPION!!

I am so proud of her & I wanted nothing more than to see her champion.

I got what I wanted I got MY CHAMPION FINALLY!!

I was so happy seeing her champion & seeing her finally get what she wanted.

We both got what we wanted we was both happy.

Then WWE had to destroy my heart & do this to My Baby.

I know she isn't happy either because that Women's World Championship means EVERYTHING to her.

She worked week after week & months to years to earn that title & after all the hard work & dedication that she put in to have that title...they just took it from her.

All because of injury or because it is storyline work.

But I believe the main reason is because she is injured.

But still it isn't right it should not have happened..

I don't care what the reason is or what WWE's reason is for taking it from her is I don't care.

I just know I am not happy about it & I know My Baby isn't happy about it either.

She seriously doesn't deserve this she should still be champion.

~•><•~

I also hate how they are already looking for a new Women's World Champion after she just vacated it.

Like does her title reign & her being champion mean nothing at all in WWE.

Seriously?! 🤬🥺 she made the Women's World Championship mean something in WWE she made it important.