~Women's 2022 Royal Rumble Match (Part 6)~

My Pov:

But before she gets in the ring I gently grab her by her waist and pull her close to me.

While we are like this I waste no time and I kiss her and as I am kissing her she surprises me when she kisses me back.

As this is happening I suddenly get that butterfly feeling in my stomach and I can't help but smile as we are having this moment.

But of course as we are enjoying this moment Natalya suddenly pushes me.

Which causes me to fall and since I am holding Rhea close to me.

She falls too and we are now laying on the floor by the ring.

As we are like this I realize that I am now laying on top of her.

While we are like this she gently places her hands on my waist and this is enough to get me to blush like a complete idiot.

As I am blushing I look at her and I see she is blushing too and I find myself kissing her again.

Once I kiss her she suddenly surprises me when she switches our positions.

Where I am laying on the floor and she is laying on top of me now.

As we are like this she pins my arms to the floor and she is holding my hands to where I can't move or get up.

After she does this she kisses me on my forehead, then my nose, then each cheek and now my lips.

As she is kissing me I pull away and look into her beautiful eyes.

Me: "I am really worried about you.."

Rhea: "I will be fine."

Me: "You say that but what if you are not and you seriously get hurt."

Rhea: "That is part of this job we get hurt, we get injured, but in the end this is something I love to do and I won't let a little pain stop me from doing what I love and something that I have so much passion for."

Me: "Baby I know but I still get worried about you I am worried about you."

Rhea: "I will be fine I promise."

After she says this she let's go of my hands to where I am no longer pinned to the floor.

She then gently places her hands on my face and kisses me on my forehead again.

Once she does this I look at my surroundings and I realize we are in front of thousands of fans right now.

There is also a match that is going on right now that we are both still in.

As I am realizing this we look at each other and get up off of the floor and get back into the ring.

But before she gets into the ring she leans down to kiss me.

Because I am not in the ring right now so there is a height difference right now.

Since she is standing on the side of the ring and I am not in the ring yet.