~2022 Royal Rumble PPV (Part 5)~

My Pov:

I sit down on the cold hard floor and I hide my face in my knees.

A Few More Minutes Later:

As I am like this I suddenly hear the door to the women's locker room open.

All I am thinking is I seriously hope it is my baby.

Because after what happened I don't want to talk to anyone but her right now.

While this is going through my mind I suddenly hear a very familiar voice and it is no one other than my baby.

She doesn't seem angry or mad she is speaking so softly.

But at the same time I can also hear the worry in her voice as she speaks to me.

Which tells me she is worried about something or she is worried about me.

Rhea: "Baby look at me please?"

As she is saying this her voice is still soft but she still has the worry in her voice I can hear it clearly.

While this is going through my mind I lift my head up to look at her like she wants me too.

But as I am looking at her the worry is not only in her voice.

I see it in her beautiful eyes when she looks at me.

Rhea: "Baby why are you crying? Are you mad at me? Do you hate me? Do you want to break up with me?! Why are you crying?.."

As she is asking all these questions and wanting to know why I am crying.

I wipe my tears away that continue to fall and I say something to her.

So she doesn't get upset or even mad at me for not telling her.

Plus we still have to get ready for the women's Royal Rumble match.

I don't want either of us losing our focus on the match.

Because we didn't talk about this and it end up bothering us and we have to talk about this later tonight.

Me: "Having everyone look at me like they did caused my anxiety to go up that's why I left the locker room."

Rhea: "Are you sure that is all that is wrong?"

Me: "What about us?.."

Rhea: "What do you mean by what about us?"

Me: "Do you think they found out or know something is going on with us?"

Rhea: "I don't think so why?"

Me: "They was asking A LOT of questions and we kind of gave ourselves away so I am sure they know something is up with us.."

Rhea: "Baby don't worry so much about it when the time is right or whenever we want to tell them or say something we will but for now we will keep it to ourselves and I am sure they are on to another conversation now and aren't even worried about us or worried about what we are doing."

Me: "But what if one of them tell the boss and they force us to break up or do something embarrassing on live TV and cause us to break up I can't handle that I don't want to do that.."

The thought of being forced to break up is destroying me and it breaks my heart into a million pieces just thinking about it.

Which cause me to cry again and this time I am not alone Rhea is with me and she sees what a mess I am right now.

As I am crying she is quick to pull me close to her and she gently wraps her arms around me and holds me close to her.

As we are like this she is talking to me and trying her best to get me to calm down or to stop crying.

Rhea: "Baby please stop over thinking nothing like that will ever happen we have to just be careful what we do or say and nothing like that will happen."

Me: "But you don't know that things could change in a blink of an eye and before you know it we will no longer be together."

Rhea: "Hey look at me."

Once she says this I look at her even though I continue to cry.

As tears continue to leave my eyes and run down my face she gently takes her hands and puts them on my face wiping my tears away.

As she is doing this I am unable to say anything and I just find myself getting lost in her beautiful eyes.

Rhea: "Baby you can't think like that plus we have only been together for 3 almost 4 months now why are you thinking like this anyway?"

Me: "I know it has only been a few months but I love you so much and I don't want things to end with us. I want to see where our relationship goes and see us happy and in love I want to see the months turn into years and years. I don't want things ending with us especially like this I love you and I don't want to lose you."

Rhea: "Baby I love you too but you can't be thinking like this we will work things out when the time comes now please stop crying and let's get ready for this women's Royal Rumble match."

After she says this she wipes my tears away that continue to leave my eyes and she gives me a soft smile letting me know that she is okay.

Seeing this soft smile come from her instantly makes my heart melt and causes me to smile too.

What will happen next?

Only way to know is read Part 16
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Published on: Mon. Mar. 6th 2023 at 6:18 PM

Don't forget to comment & vote I would really appreciate it.

Words Written: 969

Want to know what happens next continue reading to find out.