~Getting Interrupted~

My Pov:

But I am and I am so excited about it I can not wait to see how this relationship works with us and see where things go with us.

As all these things go through my mind my thoughts get interrupted when she says something that gets my attention.

Rhea: "What's on your mind?"

Me: "You and it has been since we got here."

Rhea: "You are thinking about me that much even though I am right here with you?"

Me: "Yeah I am sorry.."

Rhea: "No need to apologize I am glad you are thinking about me."

Me: "Really?"

Rhea: "Yeah I rather you be thinking about me than anyone else."

As she is saying this I don't say anything and I kiss her.

Once I kiss her it doesn't take long for her to kiss me back and be all over me.

Which quickly causes us to take things a little further.

As we are taking things further I find myself leaving soft kisses all over her.

Like leaving kisses on her neck and going down to her chest then down to her abs and leaving soft kisses on her tattoos.

That I absolutely love on her and find the tattoos to make her even more attractive.

As this is going through my mind and I continue to leave soft kisses on her.

We suddenly get interrupted when I hear the door to this place open.

Which causes me check who is at the door.

As I am laying on top of her and looking at the door.

I see a heavy set guy wearing black pants and a black shirt with the WWE logo on his shirt.

Which tells me he works here or he just works for WWE in general.

As I am realizing this I don't say anything to him I put my attention back on Rhea.

But once I put my attention on her he suddenly says something to us.

WWE Worker: "No one is suppose to be in here this is for WWE Superstars and/or workers only and from the looks of it neither of you seem like you work for this company so you should not be here."

Once he says this Rhea and I both look at each other then we look back at this guy.

As we are looking at him we both realize we are not dressed as this guy continues to look at us.

Which quickly embarrasses us and we are quick to put our clothes on.

Once we put our clothes on we put our full attention on this guy and we tell him what we think.