~HeartBroken 💔 (Part 5)~

My Pov:

As she is saying this she continues to look at me as I continue to stand at the women's locker room door looking at her with sad eyes.

Female interviewer: "That was sweet she seems really special."

Rhea: "She is she means the world to me."

After she says this she continues to look at me but I still see the hurt in her eyes as she looks at me.

While she continues to do this interview it suddenly ends and she puts her attention on me.

After the interview ends and the female interviewer and the camera crew suddenly leave.

She walks over to me and tries her hardest to get my attention.

As she is trying to get my attention and trying to get me to talk to her she suddenly surprises me when she picks me up.

Once she picks me up I wrap my legs around her waist and my arms are around her neck so I don't fall.

As we are like this she doesn't say anything to me she suddenly surprises me again.

But this time she kisses me like it will be our last and this kiss is full of nothing but passion and love.

As we are sharing this moment and enjoying it.

It quickly gets interrupted because all of a sudden the women superstars cheer loudly and some are even whistling.

As we are realizing this she suddenly pulls away to look at our surroundings because we both forgot where we was for a second.

While we are looking around everyone is looking at us and smiling.

As this is happening I suddenly smile shyly and I find myself hiding my face in the crook of her neck.

As she is seeing this she suddenly takes me to the women's locker room.

I am guessing to get away from everyone and to get some privacy.

Once we make it to the women's locker room she suddenly sits down on one of the wooden benches and as she is sitting down I am sitting on her lap and holding her like a koala.

As we are like this she suddenly says something to me.

Rhea: "Baby we are alone now can you please talk to me."

Me: "I can't.."

Rhea: "Baby why can't you talk to me you know you can talk to me about anything. You know that right?"

Me: "Yeah I know.."

Rhea: "Baby please look at me."

Once she says this I look at her but it isn't the same happy smile that I had a few minutes ago.

I am looking at her with sad eyes like I have been since this Royal Rumble match happened.