~Talking~

My Pov:

We finally make it to the performance center and she was right this place is surprisingly empty.

There is no one around to watch us it is just the two of us.

Which is how I like it and I think she likes it being just us too.

As I am taking all of this in she suddenly grabs my hand and takes me to the ring like it is my first time in the ring.

Which by the way it is not I have had a few matches since my career in WWE started.

As I am in my own world and tons of things are going through my mind.

She suddenly waves her hand in front of my face which suddenly gets my attention.

Rhea: "Hey are you okay?"

Me: "Oh uhm yeah I am fine sorry."

Rhea: "What was you thinking about you was pretty zoned out for a few minutes."

Me: "Oh uhm nothing really just looking at this place that is all."

Rhea: "It really isn't much it's just a place where new people come to train to become a WWE superstar well first they have to go to NXT which is a developmental place to train more and compete in the ring to get better to be able to go to the main roster like Smackdown or Raw."

As she is talking I am listening to her and I can't help but find her Australian accent to be really nice

I also can't help but find it to be something that makes her even more attractive.

While this is going through my mind I suddenly find myself thinking that she is attractive I try to get this out of my head.

Because like before I literally just met her I can't be having feelings for her already.

I can't be finding her attractive I can't think these things about her.

As all these things continue to go through my mind my thoughts suddenly get interrupted again.

When I suddenly hear her say something to me.

Rhea: "Hey are you sure you are alright?"

Me: "Yeah I am fine sorry..."

Rhea: "What was you thinking about and don't say this place because whatever you was thinking about has you blushing."

As she mentions that I am blushing I am suddenly embarrassed.

I don't know what to do and I don't even know what to say right now."

Me: "How about we start practicing?"

Rhea: "Not until you tell me what you was thinking about."

Me: "Why? I am embarrassed enough because I was blushing I really do not want to talk about it.."

Once I say this I get into the ring so we can forget this conversation and practice.