~HeartBroken 💔 (Part 2)~

My Pov:

As I continue to be upset and become a crying mess the more I just want this to be over.

While this is going through my mind Liv suddenly says something that gets my attention.

Liv Morgan: "Maybe it is not what you think and she is just mad at Sonya."

Me: "Noo..I know she is mad at me she was so angry with me..I haven't seen that side of her..it was the first time I seen her like that so I know by her being mad and angry like that..that I had to do something wrong to cause her to be like that. She has never been mad, angry or even upset with me that was the first time that it has ever happened."

Liv Morgan: "It was probably just in the moment she was mad at Sonya for attacking her. But ended up taking it out on you and she didn't mean too. Because by the looks of it you two were pretty happy and in love out there in the ring."

Me: "We was and I loved every moment of it our plan was to keep us being together a secret. But when I am around her I just fall in love all over again. I can't help but show her that I love her by holding her and kissing her."

As I am talking about how much I love Rhea I feel my face getting hot.

Which means I am blushing like crazy right now and I feel myself smiling like an idiot right now.

Liv Morgan: "Awe look you are blushing and smiling by just talking about her. You really do love her don't you?"

Me: "I do I love her so much she means the world to me."

Liv Morgan: "Then if you love her this much I am sure there is nothing to worry about."

Me: "But there is...because we was literally arguing in the middle of the ring and I could still see it in her eyes that she was mad at me. So I know that this isn't over she will want to talk about it. Then if not I will get her to talk about it so we can put this behind us. Because I don't want to spend my life arguing and fighting with her. I want to spend my life happy and in love with her. I don't want this one fight or argument or even this night ruining our relationship.."

As I am talking to Liv about what is going on with Me and Rhea.

Our conversation suddenly gets cut short and interrupted.

When Nikki Bella, Carmella & Zelina Vega walk into the bathroom/shower area calling my name and they seem really excited and are being really loud.

Nikki Bella: Shelly?!"

Carmella: "Shelly?!"

Zelina Vega: "Hey Shelly guess what?!"

As this is happening I suddenly say something to see if I can get them to quite down and not be so loud.

Me: "Uhm..Hey?! What is going on and why are you guys screaming my name and being so loud?!"

Nikki Bella: "Sorry we are just really excited and happy!!"

Zelina Vega: "Yeah sorry.."

Carmella: "I am not sorry I am happy for you!!"