𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦

CHAPTER SEVEN
The Magical Place

━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━

ANDREA HAD EYES ON THE TARGET. She was stood outside the the room Vanchat was in as he began to talk buisness with the woman inside. Her back was against the wall beside the door and was waiting for the perfect moment to slide the blinding disc inside.

She crouched down and grabbed the disk form her pocket and slid it in, waiting for the screams from the people inside to indicate it had gone off. Once it had, Ward and May had met up with her and they all ran inside, taking on a few people at a time.

Andrea mindlessly fought the bodyguards Vanchat had hired. She wasn't in the brightest mood at the moment and so she decided to just focus on work. Fortunately for her it meant being able to take her anger out on these people.

Andrea was the first one out of the door when Vanchat began to run away. May was close behind her, but Ward had been held up by a bodyguard. He soon followed behind them.

Andrea was close behind Vanchat, but he turned around and pulled a gun out of his pocket. The girl smirked as she gave him a encouraging nod. He cocked the gun as if to intimidate her, but Andrea didn't move a muscle.

Vanchat shot at her, but Andrea had already started moving when she saw the slight movement in his finger moving to push down on the trigger. She dived behind a wall and pulled out her own gun. She held it against the corner and pointed it towards him, but a voice stopped her.

"We need him alive."

Andrea let out an irritated sigh and ran after Vanchat towards the stairs when he'd taken off, May right beside her. They stopped in the middle of the stairwell when May held out her hand infront of Andrea.

"Fitz-Simmons, he's heading you way." May told the two scientists accompanied by Skye in the van.

Vanchat was stopped at the end of the hallway he ran down on the lower floors by the dwarfs. Fitz had programmed them to flash a bright light onto him, making Vanchat recoil. He tried shooting at them, but missed each time so instead decided to run back the way he came.

He got into the elevator and managed to get the doors to close just before Ward could enter. He sighed before communicating with the van. "Skye. You're up." 

The elevator begin to go up the floors at an uncanny pace towards the roof. Vanchat held his gun out infornt of him and ran on to the room, but was met by six strike team members and two helicopters.

May walked up to him and pulled his gun out of his hand while he looked infront of him at the sight of Agent Victoria Hand walking out of the helicopter.

"Mr. Vanchat." She spoke to him. "We we're hoping you could help us find a friend."

༶•┈┈୨ ★ ୧┈┈•༶

Andrea pushed past the many agents that had been stationed on the Bus beside the team. She was getting sick of seeing so many faces and hearing them whisper things about her.

She'd already stared down five men and 3 women for muttering about her and calling her the Legacy of S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Move." She slid past an agent stood just oustide her bunk. She slid open the doors, hoping to be able to get some alone time to be able to cool down after the mission, but was instead met by another Agent, she recognised to be Level 4 lying on her bed. Sleeping. "Are you fucking kidding me?" She muttered before kicking the side of the bed. The agent sat up so quick and met his eyes with Andrea's. "Sleeping on the job? Maybe you should move back down to Level 2. I can arrange that for you." She snarled as he began to leave quickly.