𝙊𝙣𝙚. 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮

CHAPTER ONE
New team

━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━

ANDREA WALKED OUTSIDE TO THE S.H.I.E.L.D. VEHICLES, seeing agents run back and forth from a white van, holding items from inside the van to empty it out. A girl stood infront of it, a cardboard box of her personal belongings inside it. Andrea watched as she said something to the agents befire walking towards the large plane known as 'the bus'.

"She wasn't in the file, doubt she has a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent one." Andrea said, standing arms crossed as she carried on watching the scene infront of her.

"Yeah, Coulson's picking up from the streets now." Maria spoke, watching Andrea smile. "You ready?"

"I don't know." Andrea turned towards her mother. "Do you think I'll like them?" She asked. "Well, I know I'll like the bus, it's a sweet ride, but I dont know about the team. I know everyone there. Well, not the new girl, but-"

"Andrea," Maria pulled the girl into a hug, "You're overthinking again."

"Sorry." The girl scrunched her nose.

Hill pulled out of the hug, still having her hands on the side of her daughter's arms. "You'll be fine and I know Fury said that if you don't like it you can come back, but I have a feeling you'll like it. I'm sure there'll be a lot of adventure. Just how you like it."

"Alright, I trust you." Andrea said, moving to pick up her bags from the ground.

"Don't do anything stupid." Maria instructed.

"When have I ever done anything stupid?" Andrea asked, smiling.

"I'll send you the list." Maria gave her daughter one last hug before Andrea starting her longish walk towards the bus. Halfway towards her new home, she turned around waving at her mom. She was going to trust her and hope that she'd like the team and the missions.

Andrea turned back around, agents greeting her everywhere she went as she was well known around S.H.I.E.L.D. She paused infront of the bus ramp, taking it all in.

"Nervous?" A voice came.

Andrea turned to see Ward walking up to her. "No." She scoffed, looking back forward and then back at the man, who raised his eyebrow at her. "Okay, fine. Kind of."

"You'd like it here." He said, walking up the ramp, grabbing one of Andrea's bags to help her out, making the girl smile.

"I've heard." She said, walking behind him with her two other smaller bags. "And you?"

"Me what?" He asked.

"Do you like it here?" Andrea asked, placing her bags down infront of Lola, Coulson's red corvette. Lola stood for 'Levitating Over Land Automobile' as Coulson had designed the car to fly 'in style' as he would say.

"I'm not big on teams as you must know, but I do like the sweet ride." Ward replied. "I'll take your bags up to your bunk, you can look around. FitzSimmons are just ahead in the lab."

"Thanks." Andrea smiled. She had trained with Ward in the Ops Academy. The two had became a good pair and were trusted with the harder missions like disassembling bombs in under a minute. Those were Ward's favourite missions by far. Andrea, however, liked undercover ones when she got to make the enemy look stupid when she revealed herself to be an agent and the fact that she got to live 100 lives at once. Yes, they didn't last very long, but it was fun seeing what her life could be like if she had taken a different path in life.

The raven haired walked towards the lab, knocking on the glass door before walking inside. She saw the two rushing around the lab to then stop and look up at her.