𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴

CHAPTER FIVE
Repairs

━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━

THE PUNCHING BAG HANGING IN THE CARGO HOLD DIDN'T GET TO CATCH A BREAK. Andrea had been punching the bag non stop for the last hour. She had her earphones in and had completely zoned out everyone and everything around her with the song Bad Reputation by Joan Jett.

A bead of sweat sat on her forhead and her body glistened in her black tank top and leggings. Her was pulled up into a high ponytail with pieces of hair that fell out during her session framing her face.

"How does Andrea do that and not get tired?" Skye asked as she descended the stairs into the lab towards Fitz-Simmons. "I get tired after 2 minutes with Ward."

"I have no clue, but she's stayed consistent and has only stopped for water once in the past hour." Jemma read out her observations.

"Maybe she's like inhuman or something." Fitz suggested with a shrug before turning back to his work on the night-night gun. He wanted to make a few more improvements before he showed Coulson his newer model.

"Probably, she can't be human and not get tired after doing that." Jemma pointed her hand out towards Andrea as she punched the bag so hard the hook gave way and the bag fell into the floor.

"Damn it!" Andrea cursed as kicked her foot against the bag. "I wasn't done."

"You aren't done?" Skye asked in disbelief.

"No, of course not." Andrea said, picking up her barely touched water bottle from the floor beside her after putting her earphones back in their case. "I'll just do some press ups now I guess."

"Are you not tired?" Jemma asked, walking over to the girl. She placed the back of her hand on Andrea's forhead as the girl unscrewed her water bottle cap off. "You're not even that warm."

"Whatever." Andrea said before putting her bottle up to her lips. "Hey, Skye. Wanna spar?"

"Wanna what now?" Skye asked, slightly concerned for herself.

"The act of exchanging light blows as a substitute to real life fighting."

The brunette turned her head around and looked up at the stairs to see Ward descending the stairs.

"Thank you, Professor Google." Skye thanked her S.O. "You haven't done that with me yet."

"Let's show her how it's done, Agent Ward." Andrea said with a mischievous smile.

"It's on." Ward accepted, standing opposite the girl. He held his hands up infront of him, protecting his face and Andrea did the same as the two began to circle each other.

"Is that all you do?" Skye asked, but just as she'd finished her question, Andrea had lunged forward with a punch from her back hand straight to Ward's stomach. He was caught off guard for only a few seconds before he used her lunged position to knee her in the face. Skye winced, but Andrea didn't seem bothered as she stepped back with the glint of mischief still in her eyes. She slid away from the punch that Ward had sent straight for her face and ran up to him from the side, grabbing onto his outreached arm. She used the momentum she'd gotten from running up and jumped up off her feet, hooking her leg around Ward's neck. She squeezed it slightly to pull him off balance and he fell beneath her.