𝙏𝙬𝙤. 𝘌𝘺𝘦-𝘚𝘱𝘺

CHAPTER TWO
Eye-Spy

━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━

WARD CLIMBED THE STAIRS FROM FITZ-SIMMONS' LAB TO THE BUNKS. He'd realised Andrea still hadn't came down to training after going back up to it after the team had eaten pancakes, Coulson's special.

The agent walked all the way down to Andrea's bunk on the end. Inbetween Simmons' and his own. He slid open the bunk door to see Andrea curled up on her bed, fast asleep. He knew she'd been acting differently when she wasn't talking as much when they had breakfast.

Andrea was the type of person who'd chat a lot, no matter the time of the day. She'd be able to tell you ten full detailed stories in the short space of fifteen minutes if she really wanted to, but today she'd been too quiet for it to be normal. Ward didn't even beleive the girl could be quiet. He'd considered taping her mouth shut the first day they'd met.

"Andrea." He placed his hand on her arm, calling her name in a soft voice. The girl moved her arm to hug his hand, making him laugh when he had to kneel down for his arm not to be pulled. "Andrea, wake up."

"Hmm?" She hummed as her eyes slowly fluttered open. She looked down at Ward's arm she was holding in her own and let go before sitting up and resting her tired body against the plane's wall, her legs up to her chest.

"You okay?" Ward asked, sitting on the bed infront of her.

"I just felt a bit sick." She told him, rubbing her temples.

"Sick or home sick?" Ward asked, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

Andrea sighed, knowing he knew exactly what she'd been thinking of at that breakfast table. "I just miss my old team, you know? Of course, I love this team. It's got everything I like, just not everyone I love."

"I know you miss Romanoff and Barton and probably your mom and Fury too, but you have to get used to it, okay?" Ward told her, standing up, his hand out for her to take.

Andrea nodded and took his hand, standing up from the bed. She pulled her white tank top down and adjusted her black denim shorts before they left her bunk. She pushed the door closed behind her and then Ward guided her to the kitchen.

"I know something that might help." Ward said as he patted the stool at the island for her to sit at before he walked to the cabinet and pulled out the bread and some peanut butter from the fridge. He made sure to hide what he was doing behind his body, wanting to suprise the girl. He decided it was probably best if he distracted her before she'd start asking too many questions on what he was making and would ruin the suprise. She had a tendency on doing that. "So, what's your favourite part of the bus then?"

Andrea stopped to think. She'd already found a lot of different places on the bus that she'd like to hang out in. She liked a specific stool in Fitz-Simmons' lab that would spin around and she could adjust the height on it. She liked sitting there because she could watch Fitz-Simmons work.

She also liked sitting on the floor against the wall beside the door to Coulson's office. Coulson hadn't even questioned it the first time she'd sat there. He was used to seeing her in unusual places so, just smiled at her before walking away.

The agent also liked sitting next to May in the Co-pilot's seat. She'd go there when she wanted to talk about something, but didn't know who'd listen. May would never add any inputs onto Andrea's thoughts, but she knew the asian woman was listening nonetheless.

"I can't decide." Andrea finally said. "I like Fitz-Simmons' lab, but I also like outside Coulson's office and even the cockpit with May."

Ward smiled to himself as the girl rambled on about the different reasons as to why she liked those spots. Once she'd reached the end, he turned around and placed the peanut butter sandwich infront of her.