𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Andrea Hill. One of the best S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Just like her mother, Maria Hill. Everyone looked up to the mother and daughter as they practically ruled over S.H.I.E.L.D., everyone at their knees for them.

Although Maria didn't have a choice in having Andrea, she didnt regret any of the hardships she went through becoming a mother when she had only just graduated from the Operations Academy of S.H.I.E.L.D. She owed it all to two people. Natasha Romanoff and Nick Fury.

When Clint Barton had brung back Natasha Romanoff, formally known as Natalia Alianovna Romanova, everyone was sceptical as she had originally worked for the Red Room, Maria decided to trust Barton and let Nat work for them, despite the conflict it caused within the organisation. As a thank you for her kind act, Natasha looked after Andrea as if she was her own. She didn't want the child to see things from the field until she had the ability to say yes or no.

Fury, however, liked to show Andrea what S.H.I.E.L.D. was all about. He took her to training sessions, to the academies and occasionally to watch missions from afar.

Andrea loved it. She knew instantly that what she wanted to be was a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. Just like her mother.

And so, here she was, now a twenty year old young adult, walking into Fury's office, not knocking once as she swung the door open and walked towards the chairs infront of his desk. She sat in the one on the left, as she always did, placing her feet ontop of the stack of paperwork placed neately on the edge of his desk.

"You needed me." She said.

"Yes, I did. I wouldve preferred if you kept your feet at home, but i'll have to deal with it now." Fury said. "You know about Coulson."

"I'm Level 8, of course I do." Andrea smiled at the mention of the man. Her first ever mission, where she wasn't just watching with Fury, was with Coulson. The two and Agent May had flew out to Bahrain to deal with an 084. Though the mission didn't end the way she had imagined, it opened her eyes up to what bring in the field really felt like, and not just watching it from afar.

"He's assembled a team. I've assigned that team to confirm and pick up 084s across the world." Fury spoke.

"And this team consists of?" Andrea asked, picking her feet up off the desk, sitting herself forward as Fury handed her a file. The raven haired opened it, flicking through to the first page about Coulson. Her eyes scanned over, moving to the page next to it when she saw the name Melinda May inscribed at the top of the page, eyes widening as she looked up at the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

"She's only the pilot." He said. "Coulson didn't want any of the Agents I gave him. His only choice was May."

"Right." Andrea nodded, scanning the Chinese Agent's information before flipping the page to see the next ones about FitzSimmons' info. "He's got. FitzSimmons on the team? Sweet." Andrea smiled. She had worked with them before when she needed the best of the Sceince and Technology Academy lab team, which included the pair, to work on a serum for a certain mission. "Though, they've never been in the field so, I guess we'll see how that one goes."

"They'll be fine." Fury reassured the girl, mostly himself. "I hope."

Andrea chuckled, flipping over to see Agent Grant Ward was also apart of the team. "I've never known Ward to be a team player." Andrea furrowed her eyebrows as Fury shrugged his shoulders in repsonse. Her eyes moved to the next page seeing Andrea Alexandria Hill. "You want me on the team?" Andrea raised an eyebrow at the man.

"You already are." He said, getting up to look outside the large glass window as he knew the girl was about to argue with him about the decision.

"I already am?" She asked. "You didn't even let me say yes or no." She stood up to stand next to Fury, looking at his face, his eyepatch covering the eye closest to her.

"Look, I'm not the one to argue with here." Fury turned towards her, walking closer to her, as he placed his hands on her shoulders. Whenever he was talking to her on a serious note, he would place his hands on her shoulders. From when she was a little girl to now, a young adult. Andrea sighed, technically he was the one to argue with since he was the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. but she knew that he meant that Coulson had picked for her to be on his team. "I say, give it a try for a day or two, if you like it stay. If not, you come straight back and I'll assign you with a few missions to cool you down." Andrea giggled at his last words, knowing Fury was talking about her getting angry after failed missions.

"I dont know if I want to be on another team after the team with Nat and Clint." Andrea said, looking down at her combat boots.

"They're avengers now so, as much as I hate to break it to you, they won't be coming back to continue NCA."

"I know." Andrea sighed.

NCA was the silly name Clint came up with. It was just the first initial of all their names, but he had gotten them all matching sweatshirts with the three letters printed on them.

She thought for a few seconds before looking back up at the man before her. "Fine. I'll try it out."