𝙎𝙞𝙭. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦

CHAPTER SIX
The Bridge

━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━

ANDREA'S DARK HAIR SHIMMERED UNDER THE SUMMER SUN AS SHE BASKED IN IT, taking every advantage she could of the oppurtunity she'd been given.

Coulson had agreed to take the team to the Miami beach after giving in on Skye and Andrea's pleading. They'd made sure to mention the idea of a beach whenever they could. Skye had hacked into Coulson's laptop and flagged beaches all over his page while Andrea had started asking him on his opinions on certain beachware.

The team occupied a set of beach chairs lined up together. Andrea was in the middle alongside Ward with Coulson and May on her right and Skye and Fitz-Simmons on her left.

"Fitz, what are you doing?" Jemma asked the scot, watching him turn over every couple minutes.

"I'm evenly distributing the sun's rays on my body so that I get an even tan." Fitz explained to the group.

"You look like a sausage being cooked on a barbecue." Andrea commented and Skye high-fived her.

Andrea wore a brown bikini set since she believed the brown brung out her blue eyes well. Jemma was wearing a red swimsuit and Skye wore a dark green bikini. The girls had all left with a pair of shorts on before they'd left the Bus but had pulled them off to bathe in the sun now. May was wearing a black vest with shorts. She didn't plan on leaving her seat very much according to what Coulson had told them. She's pulled her sunglasses down onto her eyes and hadn't taken them off once. She's pulled her umbrella to shade her face so, she wasn't worried about having a weird tan on her face.

Coulson wore a pair of beige shorts with a thin light blue flannel shirt he'd left open around his body. Ward wore a pair of black swim shorts and Fitz wore the same paired with a tanktop.

Andrea stood up from her chair and pushed her sunglasses up onto her head. She grabbed Ward's hand and pulled him off his chair.

"Let's go set up the volleyball." She told him.

"I was getting a tan." He told her, sighing as he followed her, knowing that even if he fought with her she'd still win.

Once they'd set up the volleyball, everyone, excluding May, stood up from their seats and joined the two at the nets.

"Teams?" Coulson asked, looking around.

Andrea smirked as she looked to the two girls beside her. "Boys v Girls." She proposed.

"Are you sure?" Ward began, but Skye cut him off.

"Scared we'll beat you?" Skye asked, poking him in his bare chest.

"Of course not." He scoffed as him, Coulson and Fitz moved to the other side of the net.

"May count our points!" Andrea called the woman, who sent them a small thumbs up. She didn't expect the asian to join in, but her just being with them was enough for them all.

The team began to play, with the boys in the lead. Jemma and Skye had taken their position at the back while Andrea took the front, since they believed she was best for when the ball was close to the next.