CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Crystal's pov

   I can't breathe and  it feels like some invisible hands where choking me.

         " Just Die bitch" my vision cleared to see Allen in front of me, turns out it is her hands choking me.

            I try  prying her hands off but it's not  working, the glare she is sending  my way is the most venomous i have ever seen.

     Black dots were beginning to cloud my vision until she was pried off me, i couldn't see who though because darkness enveloped me.

**
          I keep hearing a constant beep and shuffling around. I wonder where i am, i try  prying my eyes open but they feel so heavy like lead.

    I tried again until i could finally open them, i was immediately blinded by the light, after getting accustomed to the bright light, i looked around.

         The room was painted white, i am in a hospital ward, with wires connecting all over me, there are two men in the room, one was dressed in hospital scrubs with a stethoscope round his neck while the other is  dressed in casual clothing, i began to internally panic and the weird machine started beeping fast.

        The both men in the room turned so fast i fear they could have broke their neck, they have  a  shocked expression on their faces almost like disbelief. I recognized the other man in casual clothing and calmed down a bit, lucian's here, i don't know why but i feel  happy and more  relaxed.

           "Lu..lu" i coughed, my throat feels  like sandpaper, a bottle of water is placed in my line of sight with a straw and i immediately sipped the whole thing feeling a bit better. The doctor beside me was busy checking the tubes and wires with a frown etched on his face.

     "Lucian" i whispered not wanting to stress my throat, they still feel a bit scratchy.

         "Angel" he softly replied squeezing my hand lightly, and my whole body instantly relaxed, his hands were a lot bigger than mine. I looked back at the doctor whose tag read "Dr. Louis".

           "How many fingers am i holding up" he questioned, holding up three fingers.

       "Three" he wrote something down on his notepad

     "What year are we?" Another question rolled out of his mouth

           "2024" i responded confidently, what happened to me, i remember everything except for what brought me to the hospital, every time i try to think about it, a terrible headache always makes me give up and i have a feeling that what happened was a terrible one.

      I was lost in my thoughts that i didn't notice when the doctor left leaving only Lucian and I.

               "How are you feeling" he asked staring intensely at me for any sign of discomfort.

                  "Weird" i answered truthfully, my body was weak.

     A soft chuckle escaped his lips and i found myself wanting to hear more of it.

       The door of the ward  flew open revealing a guy with brown hair, he  rushed in with a bewildered expression on his face. He looked somewhat familiar but i couldn't figure out how i knew him.

       "Oh my God...am i dreaming because i have dreamt of this scene countless times to remember" he stops at the foot of the bed.

            "You are not dreaming" lucian spoke up returning his gaze back to me.

         "Rex miller.....beta of this pack and this dude's best friend" he stretched out his hand for a shake but i flinched back out of instinct moving closer to lucian.