CHAPTER TEN

Crystal's Pov

  For the first time in my seventeen years of living i felt pure joy....don't get me wrong, i felt happiness with my mum but i was too young to remember all the details.

         This last week has been the best week ever.

          Lucian kept to his word, bringing me boxes of breakfast and lunch all through the week, he also visited regularly and we spent hours talking about everything and anything.

        He made my week so much more bearable, i never had to sleep thinking of all the miseries that happened all through the day, the little moments with him brought constant smiles to my face before sleeping and also when i wake up.

        Rita never failed to mention my happy mood and i could also see that she was genuinely happy for me. I  think sally noticed my happy mood as she made sure to increase my chores and punished me for every single mistake I made but that did not reduce my mood one bit.

    I  walked into the library feeling on cloud nine.

      "Good morning Rita" i excitedly greeted her which made her smile widely.

     "Morning...you know i love this your new self" she mused and my smile stretched out more, even i am loving this new me.

       "Here" she handed me my regular breakfast box from none other lucian, i also got to know that he also gets some for Rita.

       "Thanks.....i'll be by the romance aisle in case you need me" i said and headed straight there  where i plopped down on one of the soft bean bags there while eating my breakfast.

    "Hey there princess" i felt his hot breath on my cheek from behind me.

   "Hi" i responded taking in his appearance, he always looked good that i still wonder why he is interested in me when he can get any lady with his looks.

         "What are you doing" he asked sitting beside me, we were so close i could feel his body heat.

      "Am r..reading a n..novel" i managed to say out, our closeness is making me nervous.

     "Hmmmm" he nodded his head looking ahead. I took a bite from my toast still reading my novel.

        "Want some" i offered him some toast since it was weird that i was the only one eating.

     He was quiet for a few seconds before a look of mischief passed his orbs, i was confused at first then a small gasp left my lips when he leaned down taking a huge bite from the toast in my hand his lips brushing my hand in the process, my body froze while he only smiled returning to his normal position.

       I could feel my face heating up and i avoided his eyes at all cost...gosh this is awkward.

           "I want to take you somewhere" he suddenly stated out of the blue, i turned to face him giving him a confused stare. Take me somewhere?....where would he want to take me.

          "W..where?" I asked looking down at my remaining food.

           "Somewhere......its a surprise"  he smiled showing off his dimple, it made him look more handsome.

            "B..but we are not yet closed, i am working" i said and he only rose one of his eyebrows in a questioning manner.

       "Don't worry, i will talk to Rita" he responded confidently to which i wasn't even shocked.....i mean Rita has been praying for me to have a friend who was more of my age even if Lucian looked a bit older than me and a guy, i doubt she would hold me back.

          "Okay" i mumbled looking down at the book in my hand which was no longer making sense, my focus wasn't on the book again rather it was on a certain handsome and Hot man beside me.

***
        I sat down on the plush seat in his car while he drove us to where he planned to take me.