23rd chapter

Author's note: ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

hello my sweethearts. Today, this is the third chapter I'm posting. And I'm happy to say we completed 1k readers.

But but but... there is not even 100 votes calculating all the chapters, why? Don't you like this story line? Am I lacking something? Is it not reaching your expectations?

What's the reason that you all are just reading and reading and reading. Why not just click the start button? And vote the chapters. Your single vote matters me a lot.

So please, this is my humble request. Please first go and vote all the previous chapters. Just to make you happy I'm still posting in my exam period. Why not just praise my hardwork in comment section, atleast do me favour and vote...
__________________________________________________________________________________
Author's pov

According to the plan Dhruv reached Nisha's home. He parked his car in front of gate and informed his dad he will be late today. Nisha's parents are out of town to meet some relatives. Meera asked her parents for night stay at Nisha's place. Her parents agreed as Nisha will be alone. Seema went to her grandparents house with her parents as her grandmother is sick. She will be back by tomorrow. 

When Dhruv reached Nisha's home after parking car in front of her house, Nisha welcomed him in her home and Meera executed her plan. She took out rose from bag and came out to where Dhruv was talking something with Nisha. Meera winked at Dhruv. And he understood the assignment. 

"Nisha can you bring me water" Dhruv asked. 

"Yeah sure" she left to bring water from inside. When she came back with water in her hand, She saw Meera standing on her knees with red rose in her hands. Her heart skipped a beat. She got jealous?  Or maybe afraid? Afraid to loose Dhruv. Her jealousy reached its peak when she heard

"I like you Dhruv" glass fell from her hands. Meera and Dhruv turned towards Nisha. Her eyes wide, hands clutching her kurti. 

"Oh Nisha, come here. I was just proposing Dhruv" Meera said with amused smile. 

"M..Meera d..do you like him?" Nisha Asked expecting Meera to say no.

"Of course Nisha, why will I proposed him if I don't like him" 

"Say na Dhruv do you like me?" Meera asked confidently. Dhruv was playing normal. 

"B..but he don't like...li..like you Meera. He..He pro..proposed me some days ago" Nisha said in soft tone as much as she can. Nisha was trying hard not to hurt Meera. 

"I already know that Nisha but you don't like him back. He told me everything, so if you don't like him, i still have a chance" Then Meera looked at Dhruv. Nudging him to say something as situation is becoming out of control.

'Please say something Nisha. I don't want your boyfriend. I can't make my brother my boyfriend. Please say something'  Meera was praying internally when she Heard Dhruv. 

"Meera, I like-..." Dhruv started but Nisha interrupted and what she said blowed their mind in split seconds. 

"I love you" 

"Wwhhhaaatttttt?" Dhruv and Meera said in unison turning towards Nisha. 

"I love you Dhruv i was just teasing you. I didn't know you will get over me so soon. But please Dhruv don't do this. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry to tease you. But I really like you Dhruv. I love you. I love you 100 times more you loved me.." Nisha started crying. But meera and Dhruv were shocked to the revelation. They knew Nisha liked Dhruv but to this extent they didn't knew.