19th chapter

Author's note: well today is my study leave. But I'm utilising it to post chapters, so you should thank me you know!...
_________________________________________

Nisha's pov...

"Where are you lost?" Dhruv snapped his hands in front on my face. I came to reality to realise, we are in bus going back home.

"You didn't answer my previous question"

"What"

"When will you answer me, you can't hang me in middle without yes or no" he whined with frown. cute.

"Never." I said and turned my head to look out of window. Smile never leaving my lips. I was looking outside when I felt him holding my hands in his palm.

"Will you leave my hand?" I asked him.

"Never"

He coated my exact words and closed his eyes placing his head on my shoulder. I crossed my fingers in his fingers and tightened hold on his hands. I saw a smile replacing the smirk on his lips when I crossed my fingers with his fingers to hold his hands. My smile grew bigger at his childish behaviour. Then I also closed my eyes and placed my head on his head.
_________________________________________

Saransh's pov

We came back home in the morning. My driver dropped everyone at their home. We all went home and slept because everyone was sleepy early in the morning. Except Meer no one slept peacefully throughout the journey. My shoulder is sprained because of Meer. The whole night she was sleeping on my shoulder. Well I'm not complaining though, my best friend was sick. I can do anything for her let alone let her sleep on my shoulder all night.

It's not only me who can do anything for her. She too can sacrifice anything for me. Once she cancelled her school trip just to be with me when I had a cold and school didn't permit me to join because of health issues. "If you don't come, i won't go either" is her permanent dialogue when it comes to going anywhere without me.

I'm sitting on my dining table and having breakfast, Alone. My parents are on a business trip to the US. They are starting a new company in America, so they have been very busy for the last two or three months. In one week, CBSC results will be out. I hope at least this time they will be with me at the time of result declaration. I know they try their best to spend time with me and I'm not complaining , I just hope they will come back before that.

After having my breakfast i went to my room to get ready. Today aunty, means Meera's mom invited us for lunch. And as per our tradition we all will help in cooking.

I reached her home and guess what Meera was doing?

sleeping.

She was sleeping in a hall covering har face with a cushion. I went near her and was about to Wake her up but my actions stopped in mid. My mind clicked with some prank and smirk formed on my lips. I tickled in her foot and she groaned with irritation. I stiffened my laugh and again tickled in her other foot. This time she frowned and woke up with a jolt.

"Wake up girl" I said sitting on the sofa where she was sleeping.

"Go away" she said lazily and again slept on my lap. Didn't she say 'go away'.

"How he is supposed to go away when you are sleeping on his lap" aunty came with water in the tray. Keeping the tray on the table she took the seat beside the table.

"See your God mother arrived" Meera taunted me. This girl is always jealous of me, because her parents listen to me more than her. Well I don't talk nonsense every time unlike her, who talks nonstop useless things.