8th chapter

Author's note: here is your update readers. Well this time I'm updating early because some people were taunting me for the late update in the last chapter. And this chapter is dedicated to all the friendships which lasted many years. So enjoy.... happy readings!!
_________________________________________

Author's pov...

"He was trying to come near me but before they could do anything you both came and stood with me. Rest you both know what happened " 

Nisha said and bobbed her head in the direction where Dhruv and saransh were standing. After telling everything to her friends she was feeling like a burden is left from her heart. Tear drops which she was holding till now dropped when she closed her eyes in anticipation. Seema and Meera wiped her tears and hugged her tightly once again telling her that she is safe now.

"You should have told us then and their only. We would have teached them a good lesson. So that they would think thousand times before coming near to you" Saransh said clenching his fist tightly. 

"But whatever happened happened. now let's think what to do next?. Because we are not going to leave them just like that. They will have to pay for what they did to our Nisha." Rishabh said. 

"But we can't do anything to them their parents hold powers and we are normal students" Nisha said wiping her tears.

"You don't worry Nisha. Now you are not alone. We are always with you. No one can put their Evil eyes on you now". Meera consoled Nisha.

"Plus we are normal students and don't have powers in hand but we have a team now and teamwork always works" Seema said winking her left eye to Nisha. Nisha knew she did this to make har laugh and to lighten the situation. But she wasn't able to control herself and laughed heartily. 

"That's like our Nisha" they all said in unison and  took Nisha in a group hug. Seeing all this Nishas parents felt relieved knowing her friends are there with her. Then they left the room to give them some space and Told them to come down when they are done talking. 

Rishabh asked "But what we will do how we will expose them with proof".

 Seema said "Let's make a full proof plan to caught them red handed".

They all thought for sometime and when Meera said "I have an idea!!" 

They all turned their head in sync and asked in unison "what?"

Then Meera explain her plan to everyone and they all agreed to follow that. 

Seema said "But we need witness for that we all are students plus bestfriends we can't be witness" 

"Don't worry about that I know someone who can be our witness." 

"Who?" Again they all asked in unison.

"Mr. Narayan!!" 

"But why will he help us. He was the one who left those three boys just after warning?" Meera said.

"He will. Because he was ready to take action when Nisha complained second time about them. But he didn't have proof. So this time we will give them live proof". Saransh explained and they all agreed to proceed with this plan. 

They all came down and had tea made by Meera. She insisted on making it because she makes the best chai. The only thing she knows in the name of cooking.

Once they were done having tea they came out to leave. After saying goodbye to everyone they all started leaving. Nisha started to move inside but her steps halted when dhruv called her "Nisha"