2nd chapter

Author's note: once again welcome everyone. Here's your 2nd chapter. You can consider it as introduction chapter also. Because in this chapter, character's nature is described. And for your better understanding. Let me clear it.

There's six main characters in this book and this story revolves around two bestfriends and their friend circle. Meera and saransh are Main characters in this book. But sometimes you may find other characters more important than leads. This is story of three couples. And every character is important at the time of story requirements. So don't get confused and trust your author.

I'm trying my best to provide you my best work. So support and motivate me to continue writing. Now my rants finish here. I'll take my leave. Now you can continue with the story. Happy readings!!!!
_________________________________________

"Hello Everyone, can I join you?" Everyone turn their head towards the source of voice.

"Nisha, you were in B division, didn't you ? What are you doing here?" Rishabh asked Nisha.

"Yess but due to some reason I changed my division requesting Mr.Narayan"(principal). She replied looking down at the white marble tiles.

Dhruv craned his neck and looked at her suspeciously.

Seema asked "Anything serious?".

She shook her head negetively and said "just wanted to focus on studies and that class is very noisy that's why".

Everyone believed that lie except Dhruv. He was suspecious of Nisha. Meera and Saransh glanced each other and thought to ask her later, why she changed her class in mid term. Saransh nodded his head indicating Meera to change the conversation as Nisha was feeling awkward.

"Why in the middle of term?" Dhruv asked and Nisha became tensed. She thought to make some excuse but before she can answer anything Meera interrupted Nisha when she saw her becoming stiff. Meera understood her situation and changed the topic.

"Yeah you can join us, it's totally fine but there is a condition before you join us?" Meera said seriously.

Everyone was shocked due to Meera's sudden serious behaviour. Nisha became more tensed thinking about her condition Still she asked.

"W-what?"

"you have to share your tiffin with us then only you are welcome in our group" she said seriously and every one laughed at her comment.

"Don't take her seriously it's her part time job to scare people" saransh said to her while laughing.

"She is the biggest prankster you will ever meet and let me tell you she is very irritating and scariest person. Be careful of this devil." rishabh said mocking Meera. Meera slaps his shoulder angrily.

"Come sit here and have lunch, what's in your tiffin show me." Seema said to Nisha.

Rishabh snatched her tiffin box from Seema and started opening it.

"Waaoooww, aaloo ke parathe!!" Seema exclaimed when she saw aaloo ke parathe.

"It's our favourite!! Everyone loves it in our group!!". Rishabh said as soon as he saw food . Everyone started opening their tiffin and had lunch while teasing and talking.

Until this whole time dhruv was glancing Nisha for God knows why but he is not liking her sudden interference in group.

"So its time for official introduction guys. Please give me the honour to introduce the most popular group in our school" Rishabh announced taking water bottle in his hands and pretending it to be Mike. Everyone laughed and sat straight for the show.