Chapter 24: The Grey Werewolf

3rd POV:

At Night.

There was a beautiful night with the full moon bright light comes from the night and looks like beautiful as hell

There was a beautiful night with the full moon bright light comes from the night and looks like beautiful as hell...and turns out this is night already and make the peaceful around here and out of nowhere...a figure of dark beast was in the rooftop's building and make the beast was stood right there and it begin to sniffing off...and this creature was different beast...but another Lycanthropy.

???1: "Man, this is boring."

???2: "Yeah, how comes of us didn't get there?!" He said.

???3: "This is fucking bullshit!" He said to them and there were four of them who are walking by themselves and they both were heading out and then they were got kick out of the club because they are harassing at the innocent woman and then seven guards drag these motherfuckers out of the club.

???4: "So, what are we gonna do?" he asked them.

???1: "Well, we are going to find another place for the club that we need to have lot of funs." He said to him.

???3: "Yeah, but where?" He asked him.

???1: "Well, how about we going to the other place near the Brooklynn! It has to be fun-" He tried to said and something interrupted at him and then they both heard there was a growling noise and which scare the four of them. They both turn their heads to look at whatever the noise was coming from and make them both turn their heads to look over there and they didn't seen anything else in here until out of nowhere the beast who was jumped out of his hiding and make the four idiots turn their heads to look up and they were surprises.

 They both turn their heads to look at whatever the noise was coming from and make them both turn their heads to look over there and they didn't seen anything else in here until out of nowhere the beast who was jumped out of his hiding and make th...

Werewolf: "*SNARL*" He snarl out and make the four of them were screaming out in fear and the beast was tackle one of them down and make him tries to push the beast off and the creature begin to slashing and tearing him apart off with his claws.

???2&3: "JIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both shout out in fear and they saw the werewolf was tearing him apart off and make him was got torn and eaten alive by the werewolf and the beast turn his head to look at the three of them who were stood right there and fear.