Chapter 15: Fight For Love/Kaname V.S Werewolf

3rd POV:

Previously of Vampire Knight: The Beast Among Vampires.

(Y/N): "Alright, Kaname....you're Yuki's brother...but the thing is...I'm going to have a words with you." He said to Kaname.

Kaname: "Yuki told you about me?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to him and then (Y/N) with Kaname were sat there and chilling little bit and (Y/N) was got his handgun still aiming at him. But he doesn't like Kaname...cause he know this pureblood vampire was creepy as hell and all he had to do is...beat the shit out of him for what he done.

(Y/N): "Right then...let's have a talk." He said to Kaname. 

Kaname: "Hmm....what do we talk?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was gonna glare at (Y/N) and he said to him.

(Y/N): "About Yuki....Yeah, I'm talking with you about her...what's your relationship with her?" He asked Kaname and make him was looking at (Y/N) who give him an serious glare and (Y/N) isn't mess around for what he want to know Kaname with Yuki. Then (Y/N) just got his eyes glare at Kaname and make sure that he is going to beat the crap out of Kaname and then Kaname said to (Y/N) with real answer.

Kaname: "I am her fiance." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Fiance? Really? That's what you want to do? Protecting your sister? Sounds like you were having her as incest." He said to Kaname.

Kaname: "Don't call me that again...I'll rip your throat off." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No, I don't think so...cause I can kill you right here and right now...tell me the whole things about what you were trying to say." He said to Kaname and then the pureblood vampire was explaining to (Y/N) about the whole things between Kaname and Yuki's relationship and it is long time ago and then he was listening for what he just gonna say and finally (Y/N) understood about what Kanem is obsession at her and then (Y/N) doesn't like it and he thinks Kaname is stalker.

(Y/N): "You know what after what you say....you are a stalker to her." He said to Kaname and make the pureblood vampire was got pisses off about what (Y/N) say to him and he doesn't like the way of (Y/N)'s talk. Then (Y/N) doesn't like Kaname pretty much and then (Y/N) just sat there and having a word with this motherfucker by himself and he wasn't like him and then (Y/N) start to asked him in question again.

(Y/N): "Okay, why are you here? What do you want?" He asked him and make Kaname was sat there and chilling and he said.

Kaname: "I want you breakup with Yuki." He said to (Y/N) and make him was heard what Kaname said to (Y/N) and this make him got his eyes narrowed at Kaname and then (Y/N) just chuckle up and he said.

(Y/N): "You want me to breakup with her? You jealous about me and her together?" He asked him and laugh little bit and then he got his face turn into serious and he said.

(Y/N): "How about no." He said to him. 

Kaname: "What?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You heard me, jackass. I say no...I said I'll be with her forever and you will not force me to bow down and heard your jack shit." He said to Kaname and this make the pureblood vampire was pretty pissing off right now and then he was use his power called shattered and shoot out at (Y/N). Then (Y/N) seen this and make him just dodge out of the way and then (Y/N) aim one of his handgun at him and shot him in the chest and make the vampire was stepped back with hurt in his chest and make the vampire was hiss out in pain and he look up at (Y/N) who was glare at him pretty much anger.

 Then (Y/N) seen this and make him just dodge out of the way and then (Y/N) aim one of his handgun at him and shot him in the chest and make the vampire was stepped back with hurt in his chest and make the vampire was hiss out in pain and he look ...