Chapter 12: Werewolf V.S Wendigo

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "..." He wasn't said anything but he just sat with Yuki in the restaurant and then the two of them were eating the breakfast foods by themselves and (Y/N) was holding the newspaper in his hands and he is reading about the new of town. There was an animal attack and killing one man was in the swamp and forest but (Y/N) thinking this isn't his doing...and he didn't kill anyone else in the other night because he wasn't change into a werewolf.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...This is getting weirder." He said to himself.

Yuki: "What do you mean?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was give the newspaper to Yuki and she grab it and she just take look at the newspaper for what she gonna seen it...and this make her was read and surprise about the new victim was been killed. Then (Y/N) was sigh and make him put his hands on his face and he is tired for being up like this and this is how he might become a monster...and become terrifying creature for what they were fear of...and (Y/N) just getting scared as hell and then he tries to be brave for himself.

(Y/N): "I did it, didn't I?" He asked her and make her was look back at (Y/N) and she got her face like sad and she said.

Yuki: "No, (Y/N)...you didn't kill anyone last night? I was remembered you and me went to the bed and we are sleeping together." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and then (Y/N) sigh and he said.

(Y/N): "I know." He said to her.

Yuki: "You know?" She asked him and then (Y/N) was take his iPhone out by himself and showing the video recording of camera to Yuki and this for what he did last night and then she was gonna looking at the video of him and Yuki. 

Yuki: "Wait, you were recording that whole times right now?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he said.

(Y/N): "I need to confirm that I want to tries to understand if I was there...and I could be dead that I was there and no matter for what I am tries to do is...need to know more evidence. But the thing is...there is another monster out there in this town and woods...and that's not good at all." He said to Yuki and make her was chuckle little bit. When the two of them were eating the foods by themselves but until they didn't notice there was a bat hanging upside down and it is watching at (Y/N) and Yuki are eat the foods.

???: "Yuki..." He said to himself and the person who was known as her brother...Kaname is watching at Yuki and another stranger with her and this make him seems to be jealous and pisses off.

???: "Who is this?" He asked himself and then before he is gonna said and he heard there was a door opened and revealed three people were came here right away...Zero, Kaien, and Toga that they both are appeared here right on the time. When the bat seen this and make him just flying away and he was disappeared and leave the three of them are alone right now and then they are talking to each others about something that they need to know.