Chapter 14: Kaname Meet (Y/N)

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

???: "Interesting.~" She said to herself.

There was a blonde long hair woman and she was sat on the chair by herself and she just sat there and chilling little bit and then she just seeing the beautiful handsome of (Y/N) who slaughtering the vampires by himself like one man army. The vampiress saw his moves and skills fighting like a wild animal and he is very fast than any vampires and she is observing at (Y/N) who is the strongest who can shoot these vampires with silver bullets.

???: "Very interesting...I wondering to know who or what you are? You aren't any regular humans for what I saw.~" She said to (Y/N).

This woman had a name is Sara Shiburaki.

Sara Shiburaki.

Sara Shirabuki (白蕗 更 Shirabuki Sara) was a Pureblood vampire and Head of the Shirabuki family, one of the remaining seven Pureblood families.

Sara appeared to be a soft-spoken Pureblood among her fellow vampires who had a duplicitous nature, appearing refined in front of her peers while having secret goals of becoming the Queen of the vampires. Sara was very manipulative to the point of almost being sadistic, as shown with the schoolgirls she befriended. She referred to herself as impatient and was sadistic when she took pleasure in giving Takuma Ichijo's pain.

She was determined not to fall prey to the Purebloods' habit of losing purpose, which was why she was making her bid to become Queen. She surrounded herself with servants and she seemed to enjoy their attention as they spoiled her.

Sara: "Hmm...I want to know much more about you...I can reclaim you as my king.~" She said to (Y/N) and make her was look away and she just chuckle little bit about the plan what she need to do is find...(Y/N) and she want him alive and she really want him alive. When she was look at (Y/N) who is walking with Yuki and the two of them take the children to the safety and the vampire for what (Y/N) arrested...and he got beaten badly by (Y/N)...he had a big bad bruises over his body and face...guess the vampire got what he deserve.

Sara: "You think you are going to take him away from me, princess Kuran?" She said to her and this make her face change into anger for herself and she said.

Sara: "I will have him...I will have him!!!!!!!" She said to herself and make her was got up from the seat and then she begin to moving out by herself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

After the mission was done and (Y/N) is going back to his own motel room and he was going to get dresses up right away and he was prepare going out...Yuki was heading back to the castle because she need to read some other books about the ancient and she want to know if she tries her best to stop her brother.