Chapter 4: Kuran & Russell's Dating

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Yuki: "*Yawn*" She was opened her eyes out and make her yawn out because she was sleeping on (Y/N)'s bed and then she just start to wake up right now and make her shook herself and then she just slowly got up from the bed. When she was sigh little bit and crack her back and make her sigh little bit and she look around and she saw the morning was up right now and this is getting good for her gonna wake up.

Then she slowly rose up from the bed and make her stretching herself and she sigh little bit and make him thought.

Yuki: "*Hmm...what a beautiful morning.*" She thought herself and she was walk out of the bedroom and make her notice (Y/N) who is lying on the couch chair with his weapon in his arms and she thinks he looks like guarding at the doors and windows. Because he doesn't like anyone else tries to stepped in here and he will surely shoot those vampires by himself...these vampires aren't strong and also they are nothing compare than (Y/N).

Yuki: "*It seems (Y/N) was sleeping....I wondering how long he was been sleeping right now.*" She thought herself and she walking toward to (Y/N) and put her hand on his shoulder and she shook him and she said.

Yuki: "(Y/N), are you there? Come on wake up." She said to (Y/N)

In (Y/N)'s Daydreaming.

There was a dark woods where the animals are around here and silent as hell and no chirping or anything noises and nothing else around here....just quiet at all. When there was a footsteps from someone else who was came here right away and make the footsteps keep going and walking through right there...when there was a two persons who were couples and they both were chilling by themselves.

???1: "Are you sure this is the right way, honey?" She asked him.

???2: "I'm sure it is....I know this way and this way lead us to the camp." He said to her and make him was holding her hand and then the two of them are walking by themselves and when they are walking like chilling little bit.

???1: "I'm not sure if we are going to be lost in here...." She said to him.

???2: "Relax, honey...everything is going to be fine...beside I have my phone here and showing the map where we are and we won't get lost, alright?" He asked her and make her sigh out and the two of them are moving to somewhere else in the forest and they both just keep moving right away. When they both were walking in the middle of the forest but they didn't notice there was something else is stalking and watching at them when they both are walking by themselves.

After they both are walking like 6 hours and it is getting dark right now....the full moon was rising up from the black clouds.

the full moon was rising up from the black clouds

???1: "Whoa....the full moon rise." She said.

???2: "I know...it is beautiful right?" He asked his wife and make the woman nod her head and then the two of them are walking by themselves and make them both begin to moving out to somewhere else. When they are walking and they both heard the strangest encounter for what they heard this creepy howling up to the sky.