Chapter 3: The Revival Of Rido Kuran

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

Bran Castle (Romanian: Castelul Bran; German: Schloss Bran or Die Törzburg; Hungarian: Törcsvári kastély) is a castle in Bran, 25 kilometres (16 mi) southwest of Brașov

Bran Castle (Romanian: Castelul Bran; German: Schloss Bran or Die Törzburg; Hungarian: Törcsvári kastély) is a castle in Bran, 25 kilometres (16 mi) southwest of Brașov. The castle was built by Saxons in 1377 who were given the privilege by Louis I of Hungary. It is a national monument and landmark in Transylvania. The fortress is on the Transylvanian side of the historical border with Wallachia, on road DN73.

Commonly known outside Transylvania as Dracula's Castle, it is marketed as the home of the title character in Bram Stoker's Dracula. There is no evidence that Stoker knew anything about this castle, which has only tangential associations with Vlad the Impaler, voivode of Wallachia, who shares his name with Dracula. Stoker's description of Dracula's crumbling fictional castle also bears no resemblance to Bran Castle.

The castle is now a museum dedicated to displaying art and furniture collected by Queen Marie. Tourists can see the interior on their own or by a guided tour. At the bottom of the hill is a small open-air museum exhibiting traditional Romanian peasant structures (cottages, barns, water-driven machinery, etc.) from the Bran region.

There was a monster who was cruelest and evil for what he was been living in the castle by himself and this vampire who was living in the darkness...and rule over the world...but he is Lord Of Darkness for what he was been living in the castle by himself. The monster who was sat on the throne by himself and he was the most powerful vampire living in the castle before the war...yes...the war that he fight is cruelest and evil as hell.

This pureblood vampire had a name...a real name.

The Prince Of Darkness.

The Impaler.

He is....Dracula.

Dracula/The Prince Of Darkness

Count Dracula is a centuries-old vampire, sorcerer and Transylvanian nobleman who rules from his namesake fortress known as Castle Dracula.[12] He is the supreme ruler and the world's most powerful vampire. Originally the Wallachian ruler Vlad the Impaler, he turned himself into a vampire following a battle with the invading Ottoman Empire, seeking revenge to destroy his enemies.