Chapter 11: The Wendigo In Town

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Zero: "So that's what you want to know, Cross

Zero: "So that's what you want to know, Cross." He said to him.

When there was three males who were stood right there by themselves and the two males are an adults and they both are sat there and heard the story of newcomer was (Y/N) because the two of them heard about the story of (Y/N) tell Zero about the whole things for what the two of them are understanding at it. Then (Y/N) was definitely become something worst to fear the vampires off and how they are gonna scared the real (Y/N) with his werewolf form...the version of big bad wolf for what he become.

???1: "Are you saying...he's worst something to make the vampires fear of?" He asked Zero and make the white haired boy was look at him and he said.

Zero: "Yes." He said to him and there was an adult male with ash blond hair and he wore a glasses on his and he looks like a headmaster for this school by himself...and yes...he create this school already by himself.

he create this school already by himself

Kaien Cross/Ex-Vampire Hunter.

Kaien Cross (黒主灰閻, Kurosu Kaien) is both the Headmaster of Cross Academy, and current head of the Vampire Hunters Association. He is the guardian of Zero Kiryu and adoptive father of Yuki Kuran.

Kurosu means "black master" , and Kaien is a combination of Kai "ashes" and en " village gate".

Kaien sports a cheerful personality, yet can be serious at the same time. It can be said that he has a few odd personality quirks, such as his propensity to launch into tearful dramatics over the idea of being a poor parent to Yuki. Additionally, he enjoys ribbing his adopted children, particularly Zero, often mocking him about being a vampire as he refuses to consider Kaien and Yuki family, a fact which Kaien jokingly claims breaks his heart. He also enjoys cooking very strange food and making Yuki and Zero eat it.

Kaien can also appear thoughtless, frequently overriding and ignoring Zero's distaste for vampires. He often tells only half truths to protect Zero and Yuki, and kept his knowledge of Yuki's past secret from both her and Zero. He is, however, quite proud, and very protective, of both his adopted children.