Chapter 143

They both stumbled inside, shirts flying around as both of them had only their pants on, Spade led Nate towards the bed and laid him down, while he hovered over the young man, as he fumbled with Nate's pants, he took off his belt and pulled down his pants, leaving him in just his boxers brief, the moment was heated and both of them were panting, gasping for breaths as they kissed each other intensely.

Spade slowly cupped Nate's erection from his boxers brief and the young man moaned and sucked in a harsh breath, Spade quickly let go of his lips and attacked his favourite spot on Nate's neck, sucking and licking that part of his body, he was now stroking Nate from his briefs, hearing him moan and whimper with each movement from Spade's hands.

He was slowly grinding his hips against Spade's hands on his crotch, he was now gasping for air as he could no longer contain the pleasure he was feeling.

Spade was quick to drag his briefs down and expose his thick cock, which was leaking with precum, Spade stopped kissing Nate's neck and started licking down his body, stopping at the young man's nipple, he used his tongue to tease him there, as Nate whimpered, his whole body shook, Spade smirked as he liked how Nate responded, he used his other hand and started fiddling with Nate's other nipple, twisting it in his fingers as the young man squirmed and shook with pleasure.

Spade sucked and bit on his nipples, this made Nate to moan loudly and Nate's cock pulsated in Spade's hand.

He slowly let go off Nate's nipple and advanced down and licked through Nate's neck, and down his belly button, he sucked on it and Nate sucked in a harsh breath, as he was now gasping for air

Spade stopped in front of his dick, and licked his lips when he saw the precum leaking from his tip, he let his tongue to swirl on Nate's tip, the young man's hands grabbed the sheets beside him as he moaned and shook under Spade's touch.

Spade slowly let his mouth go down as he moved slowly on Nate's cock, sucking him off and taking in every length of Nate inside his mouth.

He was greedy and sucked on it, not once stopping as he started bobbing his head up and down Nate's length, he decided to take things further, as he was craving for more and wanted to have a taste for more.

He licked up on Nate's cock and let go off it and went lower until he took one of Nate's balls in his mouth, sniffing the sweet scent of aftershave on it mixed with meaty scent, it tasted warm and almost too sweet.

Nate moaned out as his body grew stiff, Spade didn't stop as he sucked on it gently, popping his balls in his mouth, before he stopped and moved down even further, he placed his tongue on Nate's hole.

Nate tensed up when he felt Spade's tongue on his butthole, he almost wanted to scramble up, but Spade held him down as he his warm tongue licked once on Nate's entrance, making him shudder.

He'd never felt this kind of sweetness and it was hard for him to fathom exactly where the pleasure was coming from, he could feel it in balls and the tip of his cock, but now it was on his entrance.

He didn't know how far he was willing to go for Spade but he didn't really care anymore, he couldn't keep running away from Spade, from this
He would face it head on and see where it led.
Hearing Spade confess to being in love with him, kind of broke the spell the other man had casted on him, it was like something was lifted from his burdened heart, he felt free and he wanted to enjoy that freedom.

He felt Spade tease his entrance with his fingers, wetting his finger and his hole at the same time, Nate shut his eyes tight and gasped out when Spade's finger went inside of him half way, he relaxed when he realized Spade wasn't moving.

Slowly Spade started moving his finger in and out, making Nate to moan out, he was slowly moving his hip, matching with Spade's thrust, the pleasure was out of this world, he was dizzy and completely breathless.