Chapter: 32

Authors Note: I hope It'll be more understandable in Kwotoko's POV. (Rikus father)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Riku's POV:

I sat down and waited for breakfast. I looked out the window, "What a beautiful cherry blossom tree", I sighed out in pleasure.

Why do I feel like its never been there? But it always has.

I'v been living in this house my whole life.

I got cut out of my thoughts when Mei put a plate of food on the table, "Thank you for the food!" I said.

She smiled and worked her way back into the kitchen.

..Mei..Its a name I haven't heard of...but its the name of my mother? I felt my head suddenly throb with pain.

..Am I forgetting something?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kwatoko's POV:

What a problematic child.

I knew it was a bad idea to have children.

After wiping out Riku's memories, and replacing them with new ones, I rubbed my forehead. I left him with another family, who I added memories in their mind.This will probably start causing problems.

Wouldn't be hard to wipe out my family's memories, but that Haru kid and his family..might be a problem.

I don't even know why, but he seems familiar.

I couldn't even ask my organization for help, I'm just a lowly thug who isn't even allowed to talk.But ability wise, I'm someone. Nevermind, this'll probably cause problems.

I let out a groan as I reached home, opened the door, and didn't see my wife there. I walked into out room, and there she was, sleeping, so I touched her forehead. Muttered out my ability.

Just another day.

I did the same with my three daughters and headed to Riku's room to clear it all out. I grabbed everything and threw it all away, making many trips, and keeping some to sell and get money. I decided to look through his phone to see if he had contact with any other people.

They never made any contact with their relatives. I put memories into their mind to think that they do, but they don't. I'v done the same with the 'knowledge' they have of my work.

I looked through his contacts, good, just the Haru kids family.

I looked through every single message to see if I could find Haru's adderess. Found it.

Looking through the messages..actually hurt me a bit. Judging my the messages, they both seem to be a part of the LGTBQ+ community, but..he did seem so happy with him.

I breathed in, this isn't the time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was just standing there.

Haru.

He seemed distressed and confused and the same time. He was lost in his thoughts.

The perfect target.

I walked up to him and said out my ability. But I should have done it quicker.

He noticed me, wide eyed...and activated his OWN abiliy?! Shit, My face turned into horror, what does his ability even do?

He dropped to his knees and fainted, not long before I did.

...

Wait, who even was this kid?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone remembers Haru's Ability T-T