Chapter: 15

Authors Note : I don't really write Authors note lol. agnst is over :)

Nakahara Chuuya's POV:

It took weeks and weeks for everyone to recover. But thankfully, they did eventually get over it. No one really talked about how they all wanted to kill the guy, but I could sense they wanted to do it.

Worst of all, Iam not able to comfort Taeyang during the night since I had been skipping work lately because I wanted to take care of everyone. I homeschooled them all from a very long time, but I didn't want to get behind on any work so sometimes I would go during the morning or evening to get everything done.

I thought now maybe everything would settle now, But the Mackerel thought otherwise.

During when I was preparing lunch, he wrapped his hands from behind me hugging me and rested his head on my shoulder. "Dazai!"I said.He immediately flipped me over and locked me making my back pressed against the kitchen counter unable to move.

He cupped my cheek in his hand and brought me closer, and well, I couldn't refuse.I felt my cheeks tingling and his breathing getting closer. He watched my lips as I closed my eyes...

"FATHER AND DADDY ARE SO GAY!"

I immediately push Dazai away from me and he ends up on the ground whining."Damn you Taeyang!" He glares at her."Aww I wanted to see them kiss though!"Akira remarked. "No! You can't be saying things like this- but ugh this is all your fault you bandage freak!"I sighed."But how??"He whined rubbing his back."Just-everyone lets just eat, please sit Dazai."

"Can you guys handle yourselves for the rest of the day?"The suicidal maniac asked while we were all enjoying peace and quiet while eating.

"YES"Akira replied quickly, she only wanted to sneak out, and with nobody home, she could.

"Good, me and Chuu are going on an important date!"He smiled.

I dropped my fork and felt my face heating up a bit,"Hey!you never said that to me-"

"Great!Its decided!Me and him will leave now, and be back after dinner, you all can cook something or just don't eat!"He smiled.

Crap, they'll probably burn the house down. I haven't left them ever home alone either, if I ever left the house, I would have to make sure to take any ropes or anything dangerous from Dazai and the kids and then leave.

He didn't give me much time to think as he pulled me away by the arm as I heard Akira squealing and Taeyang asking Haru what a 'Date' was.

He forced me to dress cutely but smart-looking and he got dressed too. I checked on the kids a million times asking if they needed  anything, I would call them on the phone. 

Dazai pushed me out the house and locked the doors and we started walking.I smiled because we hadn't been on a date for a long time, like a very long time. "Oh! I forgot to ask, where are we going? Dont give me a bullshit answer like 'You'll see' tell me now."

He laughed and told me we would go to an area with a nice view or something.That certainley isn't like him.

I sighed and then noticed a small square shaped looking thing in his pocket.I had guessed it was a cigarette box, but he never smoked when we went on dates before, since I told him to never, I was about to ask him what it was when he announced that we arrived. 

It was a beautiful ocean and my eyes immediately became attached to the scenery. This WAS the first time he took me to a place like this.

He grabbed my hand and took my to the sand running. I yelled at him to stop since there was sand coming into my shoes but he kept running until I could see the ocean clear. The sun was coming down and it looked like a real scene in a romance movie.

"Tell me I'm not romantic."Dazai smiled proudly.

"You..are the most cringiest person I'v ever met."I said back.

He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me.And I kissed back. He let me breath for a second and smiled at me.

He then stepped back and got on one knee. My mind wasn't working. He grinned.

"Would you make me the happiest Mackerel alive and marry me?"