Chapter: 8

Osamu Dazai's POV:

Just as a child would,I crawled under a desk and held my knees to my face and cried.alot.

I keep telling myself its for chuuya.But isnt it sorta for myself?Im basically treating him as some sort of fragile doll.He can protect himself.But I dont want to take any risks.I smile, me not taking risks? well, Im not taking risks for the one I love.

I'v tried so many ways to try and protect Chuuya without any risks, but every plan has risks, no matter how much you try.

Its been about 3 weeks since the incident with Chuuya.I want to make up now.How stupid.After I break his heart I want to fix it again?The door to the office suddenly bangs open.I stay completely still the tears wiped of my cheeks.

"Hey Dazai!Its me, the worlds best detective! I know whats going on, go apologize to him idiot."

"Its not about facts anymore Ranpo , Its about heart" I say.Kinda cringy.Ranpo walks over to where Im hiding and sits on the chair infront of the desk and start spinning around.

"Well I'v got a love life too you know?"He says seriously.I look up. someone actually is in love with Ranpo?

"It was difficult,but you should now yourself, Every plan has its risks....Even mine"

-The next day-

Here I am.

Infront of Chu-Chu bears house.

with some lame as hell flowers.I mean they aren't lame but for our situation it kinda is.

I ring the doorbell. No one comes. I..can hear a child? Ew. No way Chibi adopted children. He's wayyy to busy for that nonsense.

Suddenly he opens the door. 

Im standing face to face with him our eyes meeting, his eyes widen and he slams the door in my face. :(

Nakahara Chuuya's POV:

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL

whats he doing here??And now?I quickly tell the children to leave because I have an important guest. Damn it! everything was going to well up until now!

I know he won't leave me so I quietly open the door.I wonder what he has to say.He even has flowers in his hands.

Suddenly he threw away the flowers to the ground and hugs me tightly.Tears forming in his eyes."Chuuya, Im so sorry, everything has just been difficult and I pushed away the thing that was keeping me in place Im so sorry I was lying I really do lo-" 

I cut him off my smashing my lips into his. I want to say he was lying, but a long time ago, he told me he'd never manipulate the people he loved so much, like me. It was sweet of him I guess.

"Damn Mackerel, you do that again, Ill be forced to kill you."

Tears flow from his eyes from happiness and I hug him tight.

"I love you"