How yall break up :(

I ran out of damn pictures so you get a picture of my cat :3

Stan: Stan probably still thinks that he has a chance with Wendy and kind of just gave up on you.. so he broke up with you and started running back to Wendy.

Kyle: Kyle was just in raged one day probably must've been something that Cartman had said to him or maybe everything was just falling down in his life and he couldn't handle it anymore and maybe you said something that probably pushed him over the edge and he just snapped at you.

Cartman: I feel like you the reader would break up with him instead of the other way around you just got tired of his bullshit and he would try to manipulate you to come back to him but you didn't fully fall for it so you took the McDonald's gift cards and left!

Kenny: Kenny doing some pretty shady things behind your back or what you deem as shady but one night he came back from partying with the boys, and you noticed a lipstick smear on him (anywhere) and you just when off on him.

Butters: poor boy, was moving out of town.. and his parents told him that they're not gonna deal with the long distance relationship bills, a.k.a. the phone bills, so they told him to cut it off at an instant.

Craig: he said something in the wrong place in and at the wrong time (it could be anything you want him to say) which made you furious out of a fit rage you broke it off..

Tweek: it became too much pressure for Tweek to juggle a relationship, a job and his family life situation, and School... so he decided to eliminate at least one of those things.. and it just happened to be your guys relationship

Jimmy: he got bored of your guys relationship and decided to move on and find more better and interesting people..

Token: he just didn't feel the same for you.. after a while, he would probably be the most upfront about it, and he would tell you that he just simply lost the spark that he had for you in the past, but he would still would enjoy being your friend though if you would be OK if that...

Wendy: it was a simple misunderstanding between her and Stan.

Bebe: there has been some rumors about you going around in whatever setting I'm just gonna say school or college about you cheating on her so she probably ended it off.

Nathen: he broke up with you. He thought that you were getting in the way of his plans, his genius and of course he was getting suspicious of Mimsy and what he was thinking..

Pete: Why would he break up with you???? y'all probably would have the most healthiest relationship out of anyone. (Hehehe)

Cylde: he broke up with you.. but also, he cheated on you with Bebe...
(IM SORRY MY BLONDE QUEEN.)