How they act when their jealous

Stan: HE WOULD BE SOO BITCHY AND WHINY. Like he wouldn't talk to you after that day, then he would text you crying, calling you he be like "why didn't you hang out with me???" then when you do try to hung out he would be like angry like "oh how are you go hang out with such and such" and then after that he would just cry and drink and cry some more until you finally come over.

Kyle: not gonna lie he would be more mad at the person then at you at all practically that person would be more towards on the shit list

Kenny: Kenny which is stand there and try to be imitating he would cross his arms and just glare at them. then usually after he would try to flex that y'all are together, so  he would like wrap his arms around, you kiss you. practically try to make that person jealous if they didn't leave.

Cartman: he would practically give that person the worst month of their life ever, constantly bully them practically, try to get rid of them (especially if it's Kyle)

Butters: he would be a sad and he would think that you try to leave him for them, so you have to reassure him and give this dude lots of cuddles, I MEAN A-LOT.

Craig: he was trying to fight the person. Nothing else nothing more..

Tweek: similar to Butters but he would be screaming and crying :(

Jimmy: he's calling the gang on them

Token: He would tell you and that person that he was jealous and he feels bad that he was

Wendy: same as token

Bebe: she's going to ruin that hoe's reputation or beating their ass

Nathan: same as Cartman