How they fell in love/what they love about you ♡︎

Stan: how they fell in love with you was you treated him like he was Family. every time you came over, you always helped Stan with his chores, right after you continued helping him with whatever else he needed. Just kinda like you guys had that sibling bond?

Kyle: he likes that you always depend on him usually in school subjects, just any time during school you just turn around to face him in just asking him how to explain it. he just loves that!

Cartman: he likes that you're independent so you could do your own shit and not talk to him for a while.

Kenny: he loves everything about you but his favorite would be your body. Your just so sexy ;)

Butters:he LOVES your voice. Why? Because one time you left your mic on and you were singing one of your favorite songs, he never heard of this song before but he started listening to it because you were singing it <3

Craig: he likes your badassness (is. That a word?) so you guys planned to beat up Cartman, Stan and Kyle but Stan and Kyle didn't show up with their chicken asses so you mainly beat up Cartman and Craig was impressed  because of how messed up Cartman's face looked :o

Tweek: he likes that you stand up for him. So the Karen came back to the store and ordered her crazy coffee but somehow tweak got it wrong and she started insulting him and who was there to rescue you were. you started calling out the lady.

Jimmy: he likes your legs. Just LEGS

Token: he likes that you understand him. So you guys could just talk about Rich kids stuff/rich kid problems or other problems you to have faced

Wendy: she likes that you're a feminist too! You guys were at a protest and Wendy ran into you.

Bebe: she likes that you would like to hear her opinion on things. Once you guys heard about a project you two paired up and had to figure out a topic to do the project on. you had zero ideas at all, you saw Bebe  thinking very cautiously so you asked her about her ideas and you guys went with hers!