What their Parents think about you

Stan: Randy was very skeptical of you in the first five minutes but after he saw how you acted around Stan and after he get to talk with you a lot more, he eventually started treating you like his own child.

Kyle: sheila about freaked out when Kyle brought you home like she did her famous "WHAT WHAAT WHAAT???!!?" Why because you're practically one of the first people he's brought home that wasn't beyond weird or Cartmans Gf, but usually after a couple times you came over and she loved you she constantly bugs Kyle to bring you over at family dinners. Gerald how do I put this? He didn't really acknowledge you for like the first time he thinks it's surprising that Kyle has a partner but he thinks you're OK. Not good or bad.

Kenny: Kenny didn't really like you to meet his parents at all but somehow you were able to meet them one way or another. Once when Carol met you she knew you were the one she just felt it. Stuart he had a beer in his hand and all he asked you the usual questions like: "can you cook? Can you clean? Do YOU actually love my son?" but eventually he accepted you (but ONE WRONG MOVE He'll get all bitchy and you'll be practically dead to him)

Cartman: Liane absolutely adored you! She practically treats you like another child in this house, she don't care if Cartman gets all bitchy and whiny. She's just gonna shower you with love and praise but deep down she does have a fear you'll turn out like Heidi, she doesn't want that to happen to you.

Butters: Stephen actually thought you're better than butters he prefers you more than his own son eventually he does except y'all. Linda she finds you guys pretty cute for each other .(Idrk a lot about her )

Craig: Thomas would try to scare you away or something like trying to use Jedi mind tricks and shit to get rid of you but after a couple times you were still there not really scared of Thomas. He  eventually excepted you too and he's starting to see the good traits of you and not the bad ones Craig was talking about along time ago (PS I IF YOUR MALE YOULL GET SOME HUNDREDS 🤩). Laura she excepted you not super quickly but like the second time you came over that's when she excepted you and she also helped convince Thomas you're not bad in any way or form.

Tweek: Richard liked that you helped work at his business and he already knew about you too because you had to do an interview. Helen has heard a lot to talk about you mainly from tweak so she always wanted to meet you and once she did everything tweak said about you was true.

Jimmy: honestly for his parents I am not going to do them separate because they had the same feelings about you, they are very and I mean VERY happy that Jimmy has found another partner and they appreciate you.

Token: they already know you..
👁👁

Wendy: mrs Testaburger was kind of surprised that Wendy brought someone new into their house but also she doesn't want you to set back Wendy's road to success so she doesn't really like you. mr. Testaburger had similar feelings about you but watching you help Wendy surely got rid of those feelings.

Bebe:Bebe's mother really liked you she thought her daughter must hit the jackpot or something. Bebe's father also really liked you a lot too.