Chapter 13 - 100 mile

Nov 7. Wednesday

MONIQUE DALIAH BANKS| Nique POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

MONIQUE DALIAH BANKS| Nique POV

I laugh as I listen to the girls yapping away. Oh how I miss them.

"Mi seh mi did affi dawg up di boy cause him cya serus," Jas rolls her neck and the girls side eye her.

They were all at Jasmine's house and she was telling us about the guys she had to tell off.

"Dem him ago come wid him "money cya mek yuh feel how mi ago mek yuh feel eno mamz", she says in a ruff voice to impersonate the man.

"Like can't I be a single bitch in peace, mi just want e bag and mi alright why man always think a woman need dem fi live, if you anuh God," she counts on her fingers, "...Food, money or mi family, I'll be just fine," she finishes off with the period sign and we hype her.

"Dat me know,"

"Perad"

She sticks her tongue out and we laugh.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Reference👆🏼

She stops and look up at us and I raise a brow. Wah she a come up wid now fada God

"But look at unuh too a well hype mi up like unuh nuh ina relationchips," she says side eyeing each on of us and I holler.

It's d way how she say it.

"Child anyways so..." Lani fans her off.

"Memba mi seh mi have surprise fi yuh eno Nini," she says and I focus on her as she brings a bag to the bed they're sprawled off on.

I watch as she slowly takes out some clothes from the bag but....

Wait...

"A who breed?," I bring my face close to the phone to the point where only my eyes can be seen on the screen.

They laugh and Via uses her mouth to gesture towards Lani.

"Suprise," she giggles and my heart burst in excitement. Why mi feel like bawling?