Chapter 7 - Paarrrtttyyy

MONIQUE DALIAH BANKS | Nique POV

Munching on a tiggaz I listen to my secretary's complaints. I've been ignoring work as much as I can from the moment I came here but when ya big entrepreneurist such is life zeen.

"Weh yuh get dah word deh from?"

Fimi dictionary

"You should be familiar with this already Yasmine not everyone is going to be your cup of tea," I explain.

"And I know that but the lack of common sense from humans nowadays gives me a migraine," she whines.

"I explained to her that she isn't a small and she got offended like bitch I have 20/20 vision and even with wack ass eye sight I know that you know you can't fit that top...,"

Cackling as she rants I watch as Lani comes into my room looking me dead in the eyes before stealing my cologne and scurrying off.

Shaking my head I talk with Yasmine finalizing some stuff before ending the call. Hearing silence in the bathroom I assume Lonzo was finished showering.

"Babes can pass mi towel please,"

Picking up the towel from off his luggage I hop to the door opening it to give him. Feeling the towel being removed from my grip I was about to retreat my arms when he pulls me in.

"Yuh love ramp so," I roll my eyes and he only stares into my eyes making me fidget.

Man love stare pan mi eno

THE ANXIETY!!

Feeling shy I try to push him away by his chest but he pulls me closer by my waist.

"No Lonzo we nah have sex again not today so calm yuh self," I refuse to look him in the eye as he tries to get me to give in with his flirty ass smile.

Hate when man know seh dem look good eno

"Kiss mi,"

Whew!

Seeing that I wasn't planning to look at him he grips my jaw forcing me to make eye contact.

"Kiss mi Monique,"

Oh God I'm scareduh ...ok I'm bouta do it... I'm doing it..AH.. stop...I'm going all the way...SHUT UP

"Not the time"

Leaning in I kiss him feeling the hairs rise on my skin as he sighs into my mouth. He kissed me back passionately make my head dizzy all of a sudden.

Breaking the kiss he lands a kiss on my forehead before leaving the bathroom. Smiling to myself I turn following him while gawking over his back muscles.

"See yuh face," he says and I realize I was smiling idiotically. Shaking out of my daze I move to the mirror to look at myself.

We are going out to one of Lonzo's clubs nearby and come to think of it I wonder how much does this man make. It's been lingering on my mind from he told me he owned business.