Chapter 12 - Patience

Not edited

ZAYN ALONZO SANTIAGO | Lonzo POV

"Dawg calm nuh yes the things dem reach and no nobody nuh theif dem, a wah do yuh bredda" I sigh frustrated still in the office.

It seems like from morning people just wah get pon mi damn nerves. Imagine mi just get offa one call wid mi woman and we done mi start feel outta place.

I could tell Kevin was annoyed by the way he was staring but right the fucks dem nuh feel fi give.

"Mi honestly nuh sure how mi a feel eno, just feel outta place," I run my hand over my face before lighting my fifth cigarette.

"Wah yuh mean?" I puff the smoke slouching in my seat.

"Dawg mi nuh know is like nothing nah go the way mi want it go since...," I trail off not knowing what to say.

"Since Monique lef?" He asks and I sigh in realization.

"Dawg yah fall fi mi sister?" He grins and I stare loss for words.

Mi nuh feel like mi can eva love again cause the last time mi tell myself and the other person seh a dat a gwan e mash up mi meds pon a different level.

"Mi... mi nuh know," he sighs and we sit in silence filling the air with smoke. I smile as the noises in my head drifts away.

It's helping but it's not enough.

I sigh opening my eyes to see Kevin looking like he wasn't here. I laugh snapping my fingers in his face to bring him back and when he was he looked lost.

I laugh and he joins shaking his head.

We leave the place and Kevin drives behind me as I got to my house before he drives off. Putting my hand on the door I was about to use the key to unlock it but it was already open.

I frown pulling the door and entering with my hand on the gun on my waist. I hear music playing in the living and took my time to approach there.

"Miss me?" Renae smiles as she comes into view.

I stare at her while removing my hand from my waist.

"Wah ya do ya?"

"Yuh sista let me in and she went away for a while," she explains and then I remember that Mae and her were still friends.

But dat nuh means seh she fi allow har fi stay in mi house

I was already high so I didn't want anything or anyone to mess with the feeling.

"Know seh mi a pree fi kill yuh right now?" I ask calmly and I could see fear flash her eyes before she masks it with a seductive stare.

"Come on baby I know your little fling is gone and yuh really ago miss out on this," she pulls her robe revealing her naked body.