Chapter 10 - Yam

MONIQUE DALIAH BANKS | Nique POV

If a neva one thing mi claat Lonzo wid a bbc crep

Smiling at the woman who resembles the broad back boy she dries her hand to hold mine.

"Den yuh pick up such a nice nice girl, hi babyluv I'm Jesse," she grins and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Hi I'm Mon-"

"Monique, mi know man your boy luv bring up yuh name," she smiles and I look to my side only to find Lonzo not there anymore.

Afta di boy not even tell mi seh a family meeting time him one gone. Suppose mi did only did a wear mi draws and brasier

"Girl be so for real Lonzo woulda mek yuh lef ina dat,"

Mek mi be dramatic in peace

Talking with her was fun, she has a lot of energy but right ya now mi wah lef and she's talking a lot. No shade w it.

"Alright niceness mi nah keep yuh from yuh man no longer, it was nice meeting you," she smiles and I return it.

"Same to you,"

*Burps* thank God

I was about to leave the kitchen when I saw my fine ass man descending the stairs. He's dress in a white button up shirt with about two buttons loosen and black work pants. His hair was caught back and the wavy pattern made him look hot as fuck.

Walking up to him he stares at me while fixing his watch.

Wait... press pause ...a cya lef dis man a leave mi yasso

"Mi affi deal wid somethibg real quick sorry babes," he says as if he read my mind. Now mi upset cause why him ago carry mi come here so and den leave.

"Maybe a smt ergent have sense nuh,"

Fuck you

Nodding my head I look away from him not wanting him to see how upset I am. He holds my chin forcing me to make eye contact and I couldn't help but smile when he bites my bottom lip.

"Soon fawud mi nah tek long," he leaves a long peck on my lip before pulling away with his signature smile and i giggle.

"nyam shit"

My mood went back to it's scowling state as I watch his car drive off. I head upstairs to his room avoiding his mother.

It awkward dawg

Going on instagram the first thing to show up was a picture of Renae. I decided to take a peak at her page since mi rass and nuh ave nth fi do.

"What a nice girl with such a stick attitude," my subconscious says in disappointment.