Chapter 8 - Past

RENAE VICTORI SIMPSON | Tori Pov

"Fuck," I moan out and my legs tremble as I release in his mouth. After calming down I pull up my jeans and I walk out the bathroom after washing my hands.

Second one for the night and babyyy let me tell you I'm having fun.

Walking up to my group of friends I sit my ass in the stool listening to them gossip.

Well let's not say friends maybe 'group of people who are with me for my benefit" would work.

"Renae a full time now yuh rest yuh front," Gabrielle laughs looking around the table for reactions as others join in and I clench my jaw.

"You a talk like seh yuh nah fuck yuh fren man," I say sipping on the liquor. Whispers erupt around the table people wondering who I would be referring to.

Taking my phone out as it dings I got four notifications from Instagram.

So him stop post fi a while and come up wid this ya bitch ya

"Girl be so fucking fr rn"

Ignoring my subconscious I scroll through a new highlight on his page titled "Wifey". My hands tremble as I see the pictures.

I knew I had to get rid of whosoever that is he has with him now and soon. I need my man back

Throwing the phone in my purse I angrily bounce my leg up and down trying to think of what to do.

I smile when a thought came to my mind.

This can at least mek dem driff fi now

Shaking away my thoughts I walk away from the bar grabbing a good looking guy to dance with.

Whining against him I intentionally press my ass against his groin. He rests his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him and my back rest on his chest.

Slowly he moves his hand down rubbing my thighs before one disappears under my dress.

Not feeling aroused enough I push him off and walk back to the bar grabbing my things and left without a word to anyone.

Driving a couple house away from the club I stop at one parking my car and rushing inside.

Taking my heels off I sigh rubbing my ankles.

Was a great night tbh. 10/10 would recommend.

Walking up the stairs I enter my room when I was suddenly flung against the wall.

Yes lawd

"Take it off," his deep voice said and I follow as ordered.

Screaming as I was bent over he shows no mercy and fucks me mercilessly from behind.

Welp!

"Girl plz its giving obsessed," Chrissy says biting into her fries