What do I do now?

Thursday, November 3rd
9:30am
DeShawn's POV

I'm starting to get annoyed by Zuri. I don't know if she wants to start over or be with Alonzo. I honestly don't know.

I get ready for work and check my email.

"Same stuff, junk, spam... Hm? A email from Zuri. " I really was not tryna read it but I did and it was her trying to start over with me.

"What a coincidence, I was just talking about this." I turned my phone off and went downstairs to the kitchen to make some coffee and head out.

....

I walk in and I'm being greeted by her.

"Good Morning, Mr. Bello. Here is your regular" she told me and handed my coffee.

"My office. now." I demanded in a stern tone.

........

"Zuri. Our company numbers are going as low as my eyes when I'm high. What the hell is going on???" I'm genuinely confused because do we need to get another assistant out here?

"Mr. Bello..that's no way to talk to your employers. Although I am the one taking care of the numbers. Adam said he would do it and after that I haven't heard from him since, I think he's having a hard time" She says in a sarcastic way.

"Oh my fucking goddddd, you know Adam doesn't do numbers what the fuck is wrong with you." I was getting angry asf. I can't be in here with her.

I got up and went straight to Adam.

"Mr. Greenwood. Do we have a problem with these numbers?"

"I- uh- sir I'm just finishing up" He said shakily.

"Well Mr. Greenwood. I don't have time for JUST FINISHING UP" I said getting louder as I spoke making the whole office go quiet.

"You're fired. Pack up and go" I said walking off.

"Ms. Jones get those fucking numbers in line." I was really about to get pissed off.

She is the reason my company is on the brink of going bankruptcy. I had to get everyone in check before I- everyone in this office go walking on the street.

"Everyone get back to work. I don't want to see anyone slacking off or you will be terminated" I finished off and slammed my office door.

I got on my computer and was doing work until it was time to go.

I heard a small knock at the door. I already knew who it was since everyone is gone.

"Come in." I said signing out of my computer and getting my things ready.

"De'Shawn, I'm sorry about that move I pulled..I was really just trying to get a laugh out of that since you like to leave your friendly dinner date alone."

"A laugh..?" I said stopping what I was doing. "A FUCKING LAUGH. ZURI??!" that was it. I was about to black tf out.

"THIS COMPANY IS GOING BANKRUPTCY BECAUSE YOU WANT A LAUGH." I said getting up from my seat and walking closer to her.

"I AM WORKING MY ASS OF TRYING TO SAVE THIS COMPANY AND YOU WANT TO LAUGH???" I had cornered her.

I blacked out and put my hands on her neck almost killing her.

Adam came in to get some stuff he left.

"HEY HEY HEY! THATS A FEMALE MAN" he said and pulled me off of her.
I'm glad he did because she was gone meet her fucking match.

"MR. BELLO WHAT IS GOING ON?" Adam asked trying to calm me down.

"Adam get out my face. Please" I had to do my one-two breathing step before I killed Adam too.

He left out and Zuri was gone like lighting.

She shouldn't have pissed me off. The old me is starting to come back, I need to go back to therapy.